Logging Out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Robotchi

Reaction score
Many of the Guides are having problems with people not logging out of the Chat Rooms. If you don't log out right your user name will be stuck in there, so here is how to do it right. When you're ready to log out there's a red button on the right top side of the screen. You need to click on that to log out. Logging Out right will help the TamaGuides a LOT more and will let more people get in.

Can a TamaGuide PIN this??

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like some good advice to help out. Mothra and I probably have arthritis by now :ph34r:

*Topic pinned by newbiekidlex*

Thanks Newbiekidlex and yes, you guys were working very hard and now hopefully this will help a little bit more and make your jobs a little bit easier! :ph34r:

Ur soooo right that inccedent today was outrages!!nobody could get into the loung! :D :ph34r: :D :D It was terribale!

Maybe the chat room CLOCK was so broken that it could not log off people who did not properly click the little red dot to get out.

Those rooms never disappeared either.

yo!!!!!! every one log out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of the chat proprely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :blink: :huh: :huh: :huh: ;) :pochitchi: :mametchi:

rite now mothra was working hard trying to take out people who did not log out!!!!! she/he did a good joob :wub: . but now she/he is geting tired of it!!!!!!! and i feel bad for her/him beacuse she wanted to talk in the chat but she/he has to put up with every one not loging out proprely!!!!!!!! now im asking you nicly ^_^ ;) B) :) :rolleyes:

please LOG OUT OF THE CHAT ROOM PROPRELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbiekidlex, you should be proud! You did just as good. It must have been a TON of trouble to do it and it probably caused a lot of frustration! Great Job Newbiekidlex and Mothra! :rolleyes:

Right...I get no credit for cleaning out the chatroom too...figures...
Tee-hee! Yeah, it was nice that you were there to help. I appreciate it.

I remember now that there is another way to get stuck in the chat room ;) When the Flash script poops out on you. I know that happens to a lot of people. So now My name is stuck in chat too :p I'll not be able to log in for a LOOONG time now either unless a guide goes in there and *bans* me out of the room I was in. :D

Well, the situation might be that bad. It doesn't look like you understand how to log out of chat either :furawatchi: It seems that you are still there and I know you left. A-HEMMM....

Well, the situation might be that bad. It doesn't look like you understand how to log out of chat either :marumimitchi: It seems that you are still there and I know you left. A-HEMMM....
That's because I was being shouted at! I didn't have time Mothra! Honestly...

thanks a billion rockin robotchi! maybe now newbiekidlex and mothra won't have to work so hard!

UH OH! I didn't sign out properly. please don't Ban me from the chat. I didn't know how to so i just closed it. Now I can't get back in!!!! Do I have to wait untill next weekend??

Yes DarkCore. You may not realize it, but you've done your fair share of spamming too. Everyone has. You can't be the TamaTalk police. That's the TamaGuides' jobs :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back