Logs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
T-Z and TT (tama-zone and TamaTalk)

Have way different log styles. Almost EVERYONE on here makes their tamagotchi talk.

On Tama-zone NO one does that. They just log.

Why do you think of this? Is it because T-Z has more older members? Everyone i know on here

is 7-12, excluding Miss Berry and OldSchoolTama. :0

Not everyone (almost maybe)... I believe Bathory has a wonderful log. >.>

(I also believe she is over 12. XD)

~Phnx

Mmm. How to respond... -____-;;

Personally I prefer the log style of Tama-Zone. Very Detailed.

I also like the fact that people can comment on TZ logs.

Its nice to read others logs and know what readers think. (Or know what people think of your own log.)

I do not understand the purpose of 'Talking Tama' in logs.

Hopefully someone who has written a log like that can explain why. o.o

~Phnx

Well.. I find it helps me understand my tama - listens for people who think Tamas are bad - and it's fun... I actually enjoy it... It's like writing a story...

I'm pretty sure there are more "oldies" here on TamaTalk than you realize. :) They probably just don't log as often as some younger members do. While "talking" logs aren't my cup of tea either, I've just come to realize that it works for some people and if it inspires them to write, in whatever style, that's great. I've noticed that both styles of logs alike get a very loyal readership.

Yeah, I admit I am one of those loggers who make their tama's talk.

The reason I do it is that it gives you the point of view of what the tama's may be thinking. AND it is like writing a story and I like to write.

But Some of them aren't very good, because it is not up to date and it is not really explained much.

ie. You log about your familitchi on the 30th of july and continue on the 6th of November without explaining what happened.

And there is another reason; the log is really, really made up , like half of it is not true.

Though the logs are quite interesting to read. And rather informative of the daily lifestyle that the tama's go through,

:nazotchi:

I have tried both kinds of logging but it does seem to be more fun to have your tamagotchi talk.

I think most people choose it cuz

1) It's more fun for people to read = log becomes more popular

2) Keeps loggers entertained enough to keep the log running

I must admit, that sometimes I like to read the logs that just have straight information, because it's easier to follow

the growth of the character and what the results are.

**While on this topic, may I just say, I also tend to turn away from logs that log more than one version at once

just cuz i find it confusing. I prefer to read a log that has one tamagtochi. just saying. :)

I think logs where the Tamas talk are great, interesting to read and fun to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back