lol match.com ads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
Hello TT =] I dont remember how long it was but i think i was signing out of myspace or something and i saw this match.com ad..you know theo nes where the ladys are like just sitting there and staring right at you and putting there hair down and stuff like that, well i didnt realize it was an ad so i got really scared :0 i thought i was like talking to someone from my webcam! Then i realized it said "Match.com" and im like "phew!" But the scairiest thing about the ads are when i make a funny face they laugh so it seems like there really there...*shivers* lol

Those things are really weird. They don't exactly "scare" me, but I find them creepy, and occasionally disturbing.

:D

Those are pretty scary. Even though they are just video recordings of people, it's creepy. I don't really like Match.com ads.

Yea I got one of those once too I was like O_O and I exited the page lol I thought it was a webcam chat too XD. I got this one blond chickity who was like flipping her hair and smiling all weird and stuff I was like wow.... XD Those are funny and creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back