lol this is funny!(about 4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oya give me proof sho me a poto of the cover of the v4.5 :wacko: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I now you are

right but they seel v4s and v4.5s :angry: I saw on tamagotchi .com and tamatown that said v4.5 and v4!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

Don't give up hope. They might be the idiot kind.
I remember going to ToysRUs looking for Animal Crossing, and the guy said he'd never heard of it, WHEN THERE WAS A GIANT POSTER FOR ANIMAL CROSSING IN THE SECTION WHERE HE WORKED!
lol! that is funny!! im gonna call walmart today to see if they have them. ill cal lright now and post the results! *crosses fingers*

Omg I just went on tamatown and It said " enter with your v4 or v4.5 toy"

yea i was begging for a v4.5, and my mom comes home with one, and right now its a urayoungvioletchi! wat weird names! :rolleyes:

I have a V4.5! It's now a Kuchimatchi! I got it in Times Square,NY at Toys R Us!

I am wating for them to come here on Long Island!

I went to a toys r us and they didn't know anything about the new ones, either. Then I went to a target, and they had them out already! I got the red one with the butterflies.

they have them at Target, i went today adn they have a huge selection!

That certainly would answer your question! ( I'm laughing as I type this!)

oh yes and sorry, i forgot to post results. none yet. tomorrow morning maybe...

REALLY! I have only seen the V 4.5's on the ads. they look so cool where do you get them (in UK)?

:D :lol: ;) :wacko: :angry:

You have to say TAMAGOTCHI version 4.5s. They wont know what a 4.5 is LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back