Lonely,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
I feel lonely. I have best friends and everything but I dont feel loved.

What should I do? My friends havent got boyfriends or someone to love but

I just miss atleast having boys in my school. I would certainly have a crush on one.

I was fine then. Until now, Going to a girls only school.

Anything to stop me feeling lonely? I've been a bit depressed, I have got to admit that.

Thanks everyone,

-RockenSisters

What I would reccommend *strokes imaginary beard solemnly*

*If you're in any clubs or church groups, then try meeting someone nice there, but first get to know a first basic things them and maybe meet their parents.

*Maybe you could try to convince your parents to transfer you if you think it's that bad.

*Talk to someone who you're close to (like a parent, sibling, or BFF) about it and then maybe they'll give you some advice

what I would !NOT! reccommend *rips beard out and then screams in bitter agony*

*Do not try to meet guys online on chat services, Myspace, or anything else like that (unless you're positive that you know them in real life), online relationships like that can be quite dangerous. :)

*Don't worry or think too much about it, I'm sure that special someone will come!!!

*Don't talk to your friends too much about it, they may feel like they're not good enough friends for you.

Okay I hope I could assit you *big anime smile*

Chatterbox

Talk to them and ask if they would share some more time with you and if you go to a church, that would be a jackpot! Also, as Chatterbox said, don't go on the internet and ask them to meet you or if they are wishing you to meet them. It's completely moot and dangerous to go out like that. So the best idea is to go church or and safe and reliable place and talk to some people about begining a friendship.

Thanks you two! Problem, I dont go to church or any services. Thats the problem.

Thanks you two! Problem, I dont go to church or any services. Thats the problem.
Church is just one example ^_^

There are plenty of clubs you could join - sports - Athletics/Swimming/Tennis/Football/Trampoline/Climbing - check out your local sports centre for weekend or afternoon clubs - you don't have to be sporty ... but there's also stuff like Chess, Music/Choir/Orchestra...

Don't you keep in touch with any of the boys you knew in your primary school? What about any boys same age as you on your road?

The only thing I would add is that lots of people feel like this if they haven't got any boy - friends or dating boyfriends, especially with Valentines Day coming up.

The thing is, if you get involved in other social activities outside of your all girls school, you will meet plenty of people (and don't forget, some of them will be jerks as well as potential boyfriends) ;)

I had that problem before. My solution:

Ask your mom or dad or someone to take you to the movies or the mall or something with a friend. If they let you,ask to have 20 or 30 minutes to walk through your faveorite stores,or hang out by the snack counter or the arcade or something and go on a boy safari hunt!!! Hey,it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back