Long hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have long hair. It was right above my hips, but then I got a haircut and now it is shoulder length

Last edited by a moderator:
So is there anyone here with uber long hair below butt?
I use to have my hair an inch above my bottom but I hate long hair so its about middle of back lenth.

Edit,

Well you Know what I mean. I hate really long hair which is down to your bottom or legs. You wouldnt count my hair that long would you? If so then it is so going to be shoulder lenth!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have hair to my ankles XD That will take YEARS, jesus when Im 21 it will be atleast near mah knee's. You know how hard that type of hair is to take care of!? o.x
I perfer short hair though, anyone who is against short hair say it to my face. I hate people who think short hair is lame
Yeah it would take a while, i wanna grow my hait really long then get it cut so i can donate it. I found this shampoo and conditioner you can buy that makes your hair grow at its fastest and if you wanted to make your hair grow to your ankels it would take exactly... 2 years and 5 months (starting from shoulder lenght hair and if your about 5'3)

to grow hair that long :D wow thats not long at all.

if anybody wants to know the website on google just search FAST shampoo and conditioner. (i wont post the link because it would be advertising)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back