Long-Lived Oldies Hatch II

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
There was a long-lived oldies hatch last year and I thought it would be fun to have a second one! The hatch is open to any connections that have oldies. I think the hatch should start on January 22nd but I'm open to suggestions about the start date. Sign up starts now, of course. I will be using my V4. Let's see how long we can keep our tamas around! ;)

cool.

see last time i just got to the back of the site as the other oldies hatch was ending.

i'll join this one.

with either a v2 or v3.

I might join, I have two oldies already, Felix who is 42yrs and May who is 11 yrs.

They are Otokitchi and Ojitchi. If married they give Oyajitchi, so my question is... keeping them or breeding them? What do you think? I wanna really join!!!

If married they give Oyajitchi, so my question is... keeping them or breeding them?
I think you can choose what you want to do with them. No matter what your decision is, you can join.

Participants:

2pVaporeon

TamaGuyJayy

ultratamagirl

TAMAmaybeth

Me

Only a few more days till the hatch!

Well what do you have on your tama now? You can marry who you have if you want to use a baby for the hatch.

my tamagotchi still hasn't arrived!! could i hatch in a few days?? it really should have been here by now but oh well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back