Long-Lived Oldies Hatch IV Log here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 6:30 p.m., I began a new era with my newly acquired Hanerutchi!

Sotilde%20beginning_zpse5qbvsey.png

It was a cute surprise to find some Hanerutchi stickers on the inside cover.

Hanerutchi%20interior_zpsdodgd5cs.png

Overall the shell was quite crisp and sleek, save for the strange, unremovable reside at the top and the foggy, scratched area on the screen (quite small, thankfully). I had a choice between the red version and the green version, and even though I do quite favour green, I stuck with the red version for some variety.

The egg hatched into a girl and I named her Sotilde (like Matilda)! Although only the “o” and “tilde” are valid because the “s” is actually a Japanese character that looks like an “s”. A special kind of lame – if not uniqueness – formed because I don’t know what the characters stand for and it will be hard to tell in their compressed form. Even crazier would be if I tried seeing what characters correspond to English letters by connection, but that would be very time consuming.

Sotilde%20year%200_zpsmgomyi8r.png

I found Sotilde a stand, which is a repurposed jewelry box lid.

hanerutchi%20baby_zpsu06hfjq3.png

I’m currently at the max in my other stands since my main one holds 6 and my “expansion pack” (an Altiod tin) hold 2. (The Angelgotchi and maybe P2 I’m running for the Summer hatch will eventually be dropped, and I might swap my V4 for my new V4.5.) It works much better taking pictures of Sotilde outside of her stand.

I do have a Keitai Akia so I noticed a substantial difference in the food selection between them. I like the change. After filling Sotilde up with all four food items, I played a game of “Get” with her (that the V3 name, 9s are caught in the Hanerutchi [kudos, Rorys_Tamas!]). I like how the 9s have big sprites so I don’t get them confused with the lower sprites – a case in the Akai. Also, catching 9’s is much more appealing than catching ... droppings in the Akai. I unfortunately lost the game due to catching some droppings, but 3 happy hearts were filled.

I must have accidentally tried feeding her the Akai equivalent of wine, whoops. I fed her some kind of bagged snack to fill the remaining happy heart, since she refused to play. Later I caught her three time needing to go the potty. She went through the usual baby stage routine. At 7:17, I accidentally scolded her instead of praising her. The buttons are quite responsive.

At 7:20, I made Sotilde do her C-click animation and saw her hiding in a bag. She was constipated directly afterwards, so I took her to the potty. At 7:37, Sotilde evolved into Hidodetchi and got 100 gotchi for it.Promptly after she was constipated so I took her to the potty. I got a few pictures of her and observed she turned 1.

Sotilde%20eating_zpscpwdz3fc.png

Sotilde%20bubble%20animation_zpsie3tdd44.png

Sotilde%20singing_zpsyjtx7owk.png

Sotilde%20day%201_zpst3jirvl1.png

At 8:01, Sotilde went to bed shortly after my Akai.

Sotilde%20sleeping_zpsk1sdvqve.png

~ ~ ~ ~
Well, that wraps up this log. Now onto scheduling. I intend to log every 3 days, but since this is such a flexible hatch I might take advantage of that (I definitely wont go a week without logging, though). Though both of you, Rorys_Tamas and UMR, have your own separate logs, I’ll just be logging here out of convenience.

My current circumstances allows me to be detailed in my logging but I have a feeling that once Sotilde is an oldie, most of that detail will disappear as there is not much to describe. However, Sotilde will have quite a social life due to her connectivity with other Connection models. I suppose she’ll become everytama’s aunt, in a sense.

Edit: Forgot to mention this happened on June 13th, not today (although that might be obvious due to the dates I gave.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ knightchis_ballad thats the same hanerutchi shell that I have it reminds me of a priemer ball from pokemon! (I have mine running the sprint game is the same as the swimming game on the akai. And the second game is basketball just like the mail game on the akai.)

So I guess a little catch up on Raiden, he is doing just fine he is loving being 46 (he turned 45 yesterday and we were a tad busy for a party he did try to play some B-ball to see if he still had the moves, he does surprisingly enough and he didn't complain once about a sore back! Today is he a bit peeved at me I let his hungry meter drop all the way forcing him to call my attention the poor thing. But other than that he is doing good.

We welcome our newest addition to the hatch and may the odds be ever in your favour! Raiden and I are looking forward to watching her grow up!

At 6:30 p.m., I began a new era with my newly acquired Hanerutchi!
Sotilde%20beginning_zpse5qbvsey.png

It was a cute surprise to find some Hanerutchi stickers on the inside cover.

Hanerutchi%20interior_zpsdodgd5cs.png

Overall the shell was quite crisp and sleek, save for the strange, unremovable reside at the top and the foggy, scratched area on the screen (quite small, thankfully). I had a choice between the red version and the green version, and even though I do quite favour green, I stuck with the red version for some variety.

The egg hatched into a girl and I named her Sotilde (like Matilda)! Although only the “o” and “tilde” are valid because the “s” is actually a Japanese character that looks like an “s”. A special kind of lame – if not uniqueness – formed because I don’t know what the characters stand for and it will be hard to tell in their compressed form. Even crazier would be if I tried seeing what characters correspond to English letters by connection, but that would be very time consuming.

Sotilde%20year%200_zpsmgomyi8r.png

I found Sotilde a stand, which is a repurposed jewelry box lid.

hanerutchi%20baby_zpsu06hfjq3.png

I’m currently at the max in my other stands since my main one holds 6 and my “expansion pack” (an Altiod tin) hold 2. (The Angelgotchi and maybe P2 I’m running for the Summer hatch will eventually be dropped, and I might swap my V4 for my new V4.5.) It works much better taking pictures of Sotilde outside of her stand.

I do have a Keitai Akia so I noticed a substantial difference in the food selection between them. I like the change. After filling Sotilde up with all four food items, I played a game of “Get” with her (that the V3 name, 9s are caught in the Hanerutchi [kudos, Rorys_Tamas!]). I like how the 9s have big sprites so I don’t get them confused with the lower sprites – a case in the Akai. Also, catching 9’s is much more appealing than catching ... droppings in the Akai. I unfortunately lost the game due to catching some droppings, but 3 happy hearts were filled.

I must have accidentally tried feeding her the Akai equivalent of wine, whoops. I fed her some kind of bagged snack to fill the remaining happy heart, since she refused to play. Later I caught her three time needing to go the potty. She went through the usual baby stage routine. At 7:17, I accidentally scolded her instead of praising her. The buttons are quite responsive.

At 7:20, I made Sotilde do her C-click animation and saw her hiding in a bag. She was constipated directly afterwards, so I took her to the potty. At 7:37, Sotilde evolved into Hidodetchi and got 100 gotchi for it.Promptly after she was constipated so I took her to the potty. I got a few pictures of her and observed she turned 1.

Sotilde%20eating_zpscpwdz3fc.png

Sotilde%20bubble%20animation_zpsie3tdd44.png

Sotilde%20singing_zpsyjtx7owk.png

Sotilde%20day%201_zpst3jirvl1.png

At 8:01, Sotilde went to bed shortly after my Akai.

Sotilde%20sleeping_zpsk1sdvqve.png

~ ~ ~ ~

Well, that wraps up this log. Now onto scheduling. I intend to log every 3 days, but since this is such a flexible hatch I might take advantage of that (I definitely wont go a week without logging, though). Though both of you, Rorys_Tamas and UMR, have your own separate logs, I’ll just be logging here out of convenience.

My current circumstances allows me to be detailed in my logging but I have a feeling that once Sotilde is an oldie, most of that detail will disappear as there is not much to describe. However, Sotilde will have quite a social life due to her connectivity with other Connection models. I suppose she’ll become everytama’s aunt, in a sense.

Edit: Forgot to mention this happened on June 13th, not today (although that might be obvious due to the dates I gave.
Yayyy! I'm so happy to have you in the Hatch! Can't wait to see who Sotilde grows up to be!

Hehehehe... and, I am a REAALLLLY bad tama mommy. :( Bilbo died. (He died last Wednesday. Sorry for not updating you on him.) I went on a field trip to a Zoo and I totally forgot to bring him with me, and, well the rest is history.

Do any of you have tips you could tell me? I don't quite feel like I'm getting the hang of the v3. Sorry guys.

Thanks, And more and more good luck!

humm some tips... well i would say try to remember it's there. It's about forming a habit, well it is for me anyways. I used to have to have it in my pocket all day to remember that it was there. In the morning I had it right beside my phone. Always in sight always in mind. I also have the clock set to suit my daily routine better as I am not awake at 7 am to attend to him, so he clock is 4 hours behind mine so he goes to bed when I do and wakes up when I know I will be awake (I aint never slept till 11 unless i was up all night). When you know you are going to be crazy busy, like the zoo or whatever do the time trick of having them sleep it off, it doesn't affect growth and if you do it right it wont mess up evolution times that much just set it to when it goes to bed and change the time to when you know they are awake just dont forget to adjust to back before you go to bed! Keep the sound on when you can, sometimes out of eat shot out of mind. I had to set a timer on my ipod to remember to check on him every hour. Ummm not sure what else to help... Oh over feed both meals and snacks and drop the weight to keep the meters filled longer. Out of the games the one you can play without having to look is bump just button mash B other than that I don't know any other points

Hey guys a little update! Raiden is 51 years old and going on strong! Grow strong! Think long living thoughts! Hoping everything is going good for everyone else

I just wanted to tell you guys (maybe I should say "girls") that it will be awhile before I update because my French course is nearing it's closure. I'm still keeping notes and Sotilde is still alive and doing well at 8 years old. Hopefully I'll get some time soon to post my log and thanks for your patience! :^)

Raiden update! he is still going on strong at the ripe age of 55 he is cheering everyone on (naturally) so no need to worry!

Raiden update! he is still going on strong at the ripe age of 55 he is cheering everyone on (naturally) so no need to worry!
Hey is it okay for me to restart mine again? (Because he died.) These V3s are way harder to take care of than I thought.

Your so amazing you two! Have fun! And no pressure!

Sure I have no problems with you trying again (why not? It's what I would be doing!)

Also this thing happened today:

[SIZE=11pt]June 27[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well I suck! No Raiden didn’t die but he was on death’s door that’s right the death spirit was hanging around him…. Lucky me had a previous ancestor who had passed so we looked at the shrine and watched them chase away the death god! I let his hungry meter drop all the way and I guess he got sick and I didn’t heal him… I was busy and dumb. Well he is all better now. And I feel like garbage I am a garbage person. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Okay so I took a breather and looked at Raiden’s details [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Life stage: Oldie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Growth: Hitodetchi - ringotchi - memetchi -- oldie (man)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Illnesses: 2 (1- baby, 2- teen no reason (possible missed discipline call)) Death God came was scared away[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Near misses: 4 (empty hungry meter attention icon still on, light off attention icon still on)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Care miss: 3 (X2 hungry hearts empty attention icon off no sickness)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Current goal: Age 60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So there is no telling it the Death God will come again or not. But I hope not. [/SIZE]

Since it is a big life thing I had to share it here

Hey is it okay for me to restart mine again? (Because he died.) These V3s are way harder to take care of than I thought.

Your so amazing you two! Have fun! And no pressure!
It's fine with me too. We seem to be pretty relaxed in this hatch and I quite appreciate that you've put in a note on the sign-up that loggers can start over if their tama dies.

Expect a big update (likely a two-parter) some time around the 30th on Sotilde (I have an exam tomorrow, hence I can't update now). I will say that she has progressed from toddler, to teen, to adult, and to an oldie - actually evolving today! She's 15 now and all tucked into bed since she fell asleep around 8 p.m..

You all are awesome! And I'm sort of lacking. Sorry. I have to hatch tomorrow. Anyways good luck! :)

Edit: OMGosh, I was just finding my V3 and the choose a name thing was up, and I have no idea how! Apparently it's a boy, 6 years old... but he's still a baby. I am seriously confused. Does anyone know anything about this? How can he be 6 years old but still a baby and not to mention still alive. I had no idea he hatched. I don't know if he can be in this hatch if I can't understand his age. He's never been fed. I just fed him and now he's 18lb. Please someone tell me what's happening. This is kinda cool, but completely confusing. (And his name is ILBO because I accidentally forgot the B, and I had no idea if he was a boy or a girl.)

That sounds very odd, I had my V4.5 on the name screen and I guess I took too long to name it and I had a baby that had a screen of poop was crying and sick and there was no name... so maybe it was just on the name screen for too long and it started aging but not growing? I'm not too sure....try resetting it? I don't know.... what you should do here

OMGosh, I was just finding my V3 and the choose a name thing was up, and I have no idea how! Apparently it's a boy, 6 years old... but he's still a baby. I am seriously confused. Does anyone know anything about this? How can he be 6 years old but still a baby and not to mention still alive. I had no idea he hatched. I don't know if he can be in this hatch if I can't understand his age. He's never been fed. I just fed him and now he's 18lb. Please someone tell me what's happening. This is kinda cool, but completely confusing. (And his name is ILBO because I accidentally forgot the B, and I had no idea if he was a boy or a girl.)
I found a topic for this occurrence here. It's apparently normal and I don't think it will have any negative effect; however, for the purposes of this hatch you should probably reset it to keep the age counter accurate.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been behind in logging due to my French Course. That course has since been completed and I hope I will be able to log more consistently. This log will be the first of two recap logs.

==June 14==

At 11:02, the Shopkeeper offered a balloon to Sotilde and I tried to buy it, but we didn’t have enough. At 11:38, Sotilde threw a tantrum so I disciplined her. She now had 1 bar in discipline. I then played the ball game with her where one bumps smilely faces into a basketball net (I think, since I through it was a computer).

Sometime in the morning, I connected my Ribotchi Notetilde (♪ ~) to Sotilde and found that I had to use the same version connection option. The played a game where they bet 20 gotchi each and Sotilde won. They both show up as Nazotchis on each other. At 12:55, I entered Sotilde in a running competition. I bet that she would win first place and she did! No happy hearts were filled, unfortunately. We did get a successful game of basketball (smiley-ball?) though.

At 2:38, Sotilde was crying so I praised her. She was then at 2 discipline bars. At 4:26, I caught Sotilde and took her to the potty. At 5:50, Sotilde had another tantrum. I disciplined her and she then had 3 bars. Sometime in the mid-afternnon, the shopkeeper offered Sotilde the same balloon. We still didn’t have enough. At 7:32, I began pausing my brood. I unpaused them at 9:53 and Sotilde went to sleep instantly.

==June 15th==

I think at 9:04-8, Sotilde evolved into a glasses-wearing teen. I hope to eventually dig up the source material behind this tama. Later, she turned her back on me so I praised her, putting her up to four bars in discipline. I got a picture of her brushing her teeth.

kuxch.jpg

Later, say 10:30 or after, the shopkeeper came offering some kind of folded pastry (the same on the Akai) and we bought it.

2mhvdqa.jpg

Also, I think she got 200 gotchi when she evolved. I have no plans for Sotilde’s growth aside from she become an oldie. It seems that, for me at least, the best care characters are easy to get on the Keitai (the only two factors being that I feed them immediately and catch all their disciplines). Sotilde’s c-clik animation seems to be speaking in Japanese, likely some catch phrase from the show itself. I took pictures outside, hence the screen reflects the trees above.

2zybvi1.jpg

I went inside and after a break, I came back to find Sotilde throwing a tantrum. I disciplined her. After looking up the source material for the Hanerutchi, I learned that the Tamagotchi model is based off a variety show. I’m not entirely sure about watching it buy maybe, maybe.

During lunch (say, 3-ish), Sotilde turned her back on me so I praised her. Later, I tried to buy Sotilde a jump rope but we didn’t have enough. At 7:02, After finishing a game of smile-ball (I’m going to call it that XD), I noticed the attention light was on and I found Sotilde throwing a tantrum (rather strange turn of events). I disciplined her and she cried. We were then 2 marks away from full discipline. On this day she was three years old.

2ibj18x.jpg

I took Sotilde and my Tamagotchi Angel Columbia (she’s being logged in the summer hatch) with me walking. They both went in my pockets as I walked with my father and my brother. I checked on both of them occasionally and at one point I heard a muffled beeping. I found Sotilde had fallen asleep next to a mess! Well, without thinking I monkeyed around with the time, cleaned her up, and put her back to bed. Looking at the age counter, I observed it say 4 years. I planned to check tomorrow if she had 5 years, and if that happened I would pause her till the next day.

==June 16th==

Soltilde was 5 years that morning when technically she had only been alive for 3 years (the extra day is due to her becoming 1 after she napped as a baby). Because of this, I left her on pause till the next day. Realistically, the age counter was already off by on to begin with and due to my time manipulation, she did have a short 4th day. I’m sure that neither you two, Rorys_tamas and UMR, will mind this pausing. I was eventually going to have to pause Sotilde anyway, which I’m sure we all understand. Another not is that pausing sort of half logically works as we all have short days, even if it is only mentally.

==June 17th==

Had a long pause in the morning due to my Church’s evangelism class. I unpaused Sotilde at 7:17 p.m. and set her 2 hours off to keep her up later. I suspect this delayed unpausing was due to laziness, not that I spent nearly the entire afternoon at the evangelism class. At 9:01, Sotilde turned her back on me so I praised her. She was then one bar away from full discipline. She probably clocked out around 10-ish since she goes to bed at 8 p.m. normally. This all happened while my family was celebrating my Mother’s birthday, which she reluctantly agreed to. My father remarked that she’s the kind of person who thinks wrapped presents are better than unwrapped ones.

==June 18th==

I took Araz (my V3 being logged in the Summer Hatch) and Sotilde to church with me. I had to turn off their sound in the service, which I’m sure nobody noticed (I had dramatically dropped my Bible before, so who knows). At one point I looked over and saw the shopkeeper hollering at me from Sotilde’s screen. He offered a 1100 gotchi lobster which I tried to buy but we didn’t have enough. Both of my tamas were well behaved, but Sotilde threw a tantrum and I disciplined her for it.

In my Summer Hatch log, I give a more in-depth recount at what happened after church. Here I’ll just say my family and I went out to a restaurant, had a long wait where I wished I had brought my tamas, and then got back to the car where I somewhat anxiously retrieved Sotilde and Araz. The two were a bit warm but safe and later me and my brother connected the two as we waited in the car for our parents to come back from the grocery store.

At one point I saw Sotilde brushing her teeth and later she went to bed at 8:00.

==June 19th==

At 9:04, Sotilde evolved into an adult!

nosge8.jpg

A brief check reveals that she has grown into one of the best care characters. My original impressions were that she looked like a man, but it turns out she was based on a female character. I put Sotilde in my tama stand extension pack (an Altoid tin) with my Akai. My Sunnytchi of nearly 5 months took her stand. Sotilde was 7 that day.

332zcrc.jpg

At 4:37, I grabbed a group of tamas to take pictures after a pretty intense French study. First I connected Sotilde and Notetilde. Sotilde gave Notetilde a present after a brief chat. The present turned out to be a love letter, or maybe I should say friendship letter. Notetilde was pleased. The next interaction caused Sotilde to visit Notetilde again, also with a gift. It turned out to be some kind of food like a peach or a tooth. Notetilde didn’t like it and oddly the item stayed in her inventory.

v8lj6c.jpg

At 5:04, I bought a roll shaped food for Sotilde at 130 gotchi. At 5:06, I paused my brood along with Sotilde and went to teach at my church’s ESL program. I was helping out in a different class for beginners and got to draw quite a few pictures to assist them. At 10:15, I unpaused everyone and got a picture of Sotilde sleeping.

kcnrcg.jpg

==June 20th==

At 11:01, I bought squid for Sotilde. At 5:01, the storekeeper offered a melon for 1200 gotchi and I obviously didn’t have enough. At 6:38, I saw Sotilde bathing in a checkered box. I paused everyone at 6:40 and took her with me walking. At 9, both Sotilde and Notilde beeped – almost in unison – to go to bed

==June 21st==

At 11:01, the shopkeeper offered escargot that was too expensive to purchase. At 5:05, I heard Sotilde beep in the next room and found the vendor offering the same folded pastry we had bought before. I refused him. Sotilde and Notilde beeped at 9 p.m. to go to bed. The both had average days and I am still enjoying the Hanertuchi’s food options.

==June 22cd==

At 3:01, the matchmaker showed up for Sotilde and I refused. At 5:00, I started a mass pausing to concentrate on my school work. I was on Sotilde’s clock screen waiting for the time to reach 5:00 (as it was 4:59) and I was pulled from it by the vender. He offered us a squid, which we already had. I refused and paused Sotilde. At 10:58, I began unpausing and was delayed due to completing a major milestone and that slid into dinner. Sotilde immediately went to sleep.

/ / / /

I’m going to stop here and save the longer logs for the second recap post.

Time for the second major recap post, which was late because I was sick. Due to wanting to memorize well the most basic French terms, my dates eventually ease into French. The number system is used by both languages (written French numbers only start to break away in similarity once it gets to 80, which is literally four twenties) so that will stay as a handy reference point – mostly because I already know how to count in French (although all it would only be from un to trente/trente et un).

This just means the date will change from the regular <English month> <number> to <French month> <number>. Later on I add the week days, but in the case for the first few I’ll explain what it corresponds to and also give a little phonetic pronunciation guide just in case someone is wondering how to pronounce them. Another note is that the English months and French months both start with the same letters and once we hit September, it will be quite easy to recognize them due to the one letter difference.

Now let’s get onto the logging!

==Juin 23==
{Note: Juin (jh-weh) means June.}

At 10:31, the matchmaker showed up for Sotilde but I refused her. Sotilde was still doing well at the merry age of 11 and has had some below average care. At 11, the vendor offered an 1100 gotchi lobster but we didn’t have enough. The matchmaker showed up at 3 and I refused again. I took Sotilde out with me walking and she clocked out at 9.

==June 24==
At 11:08, I found the vendor on Sotilde’s screen offering a 1200 gotchi trumpet, which we didn’t have enough for. [Retrospect comment: Would have been good to buy this since she still only has a balloon to this day, but it looks like I just bought new food.] The vendor always looks so astounded when we can’t buy from him, which reminds me of my Pakistani neighbour. According to my father, our neighbour looks physically pained when one suggests a reasonably lower price, which is a kind of business tactic (the same with getting angry and haggling in general). There are quite a few stories about that neighbour.

At 3:05, I found the matchmaker on Sotilde’s screen and refused her. At 5:01, the vendor offered the trumpet again and we refused him. At 6:32, I saw Sotilde taking a bath. I paused my brood at 8:47 and took Sotilde and Hugo (my Mimitch who has been logged in the Summer Hatch) with me walking. Sotilde winked out during the walk.

==Juin 25th==
No notes here so it must have been an average but short day due to going to my ESL class. I suppose I may have said before in here and elsewhere that I am a teaching assistant at the program. Because that Monday was the last class of the semester, we had an ice cream social halfway through. It was fun, especially since I got to relate to the students on a social level. I did the wrap-up activity which was a poem exemplifying how English spelling is awful (that statement got a few giggles). I returned home in the late evening, one of the last notable things I did was helping a Korean woman keep her sanity (exaggerating, of course) when the subtitles for a video didn’t match up with the audio (the old “We write perfect English instead of your natural English”).

==Juin 26th==
At 10:28, the matchmaker showed up and I refused her. Apparently the character she offered was later made female only, while in this version the character is either gender. Good, otherwise someone should give these people a lesson in biology. At 10:58, the vendor came offering a balloon. I nearly refused till I remembered Sotilde doesn’t have any toys (unlike my Akai). I let her use it and she bounded around on top of it, half in happiness and half in shock.

At 4:23, I caught Sotilde and took her to the bathroom. At 4:58, the vendor offered what we already had so I refused him. I paused Sotilde at 5:54 and later unpaused her at 10:43. I presume she went to sleep instantly.

==Juin 27th==
At 10:31, I refused the matchmaker. At 11:01, I bought a 160 gotchi bumpy, round pastry. At 12:00, Sotilde evolved into an oldie and received 500 gotchi!

125j9fp.jpg

I found she was very cute. She had an average day.

==Juin 28th==
I had a long pause in the morning because I had to go write my French course’s final exam. I returned allot more positive and alive and unpaused Sotilde at 2:24 (I also observed her clock was off by 2 days). Sotilde had an average day and then went to bed at 8 p.m..

==Juin 29th==
At 11:01, I bought Sotilde the same bumpy, round pastry for 160 gotchi because I forgot I bought it before. I took Sotilde, along with Araz my V3, on a walk with me in the early afternoon. Later I connected them because I thought Araz showed up as an Oldie on Sotilde, but I was mistaken. Later, I refused to buy the octopus shaped hotdog from the vendor because we already had it (does he want us to buy more?). At 8:00, my hedgehog (Sotilde) went to sleep.

==Juin 30th==
I had allot more free time and observed I had been awfully slack in taking daily pictures of Sotilde. But, to be honest, I don’t care about beating the record for the longest living tamagotchi (which, quite frankly, looks like Rjalda100 is going to keep). But I will still try to take reference pictures a bit more regularly.

Around 11, the vendor showed up and tried to sell us a balloon. We already had that so I refused. Throughout her next days, you will be hearing about the persistent, forgetful vendor who tries to sell Sotilde stuff she already has. At 1:13, I paused Sotilde and later unpaused after lunch. I got pictures of Sotilde (which is when I got pictures of her as an oldie) and went back to the more reliable generation shot (the discipline meter will only be tossed in for good measure).

2rhsbgm.jpg

The vendor showed up at 5 and offered Sotilde a seashell (really, escargot) for 900 gotchi. I thought we wouldn’t have enough but we did, and Sotilde was left with only 70 gotchi. Around 6, I went walking with my mother and took Sotilde and Araz with me. It was a wonderful summer day and we stayed out for an hour, which did my mother good. I checked on my two occasionally. At 7:30, Sotilde and the rest chilled on the table while I sorted my brother’s (and mines) Lego Club magazines. Sotilde later clocked out at the early hour of 8, which was my bedtime as a kid. I speculated on setting her off by 2 hours to have a more sensible active period.

==Samedi Juillet 1==
{Note: Samedi (sam-dee) means Saturday.}
I remarked that all of my brood was doing well. Sotilde was offered a balloon again and we refused. She later winked out 8 and had an average day.

==Dimanche Juillet 2==
{Note: Dimanche (dee-mawsh) means Sunday.}

My schedule was thrown off because my father was too sick to drive. It looked like I wouldn’t be going to church that day but my Mother offered to take me and my brother on the subway. So I quickly got dressed and took Sotilde and my V5 with me. My two tamas stayed in my bag in my special divided box, secured with a matching yellow hair elastic. I turned off their sound while in the subway and my Mother stayed in a cheerful mood throughout the trip, church service, and way back. The bulk of the time for my tamas was spent in my bag, although I did open it wide enough for them to see more of the outside world when I was at church. I checked on them occasionally and overall it was a wonderful morning.

At 5, the vendor offered the same balloon and I stupidly bought it. 350 gotchi went down the drain. At 5:09, I assembled everyone to have a good view of my playing “The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask”. Sometime in the evening, I took Sotilde and Araz walking with me. My walk merged into other things because of my Mother and eventually Sotilde winked out.
- - - -
I’m stopping here because this post is long enough. As I mentioned briefly in the preface (something tells me I might be the only one with these), I was sick and thus delayed in posting this update. I just have a cold, although that led me to sleeping in early and missing dinner as well as coughing up... err, I feel much better now. Chances are I’ll be right as rain tomorrow and will recap from the 3-10th soon.

A trip throughout the PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE: *drumroll*

I just thought this would be fun and liven this up a little bit! (It's already very lively though, thanks for the great updates Rorys_Tamas and Knighttchi's Ballad!)

"TO GO WHERE NO TAMA HAS GONE BEFORE"

A few things of the PAST: Stardate: 4_thelifeofme/I.can't.Remembr-/the.day;... ILBO died. To many care misses I assume. I'm really surprised at how I only had him for a few days, but I miss him the most.

Once, to the planet of FUTUREopolis:

*"BEAM US DOWN, SCOTTY"

On the planet of FUTUREopolis, by the fields of FUTURE truths: I see... I see... a young mametchi in your midths. But be warned, bad things can happen... BAD THINGS.

I hope that didn't scare you. ;)

Stardate: Secret message from the FUTURE:

FUTURE-18/will/always/15.12.5.22/7.26.14.26.8 (Figure out the code! Fyi "will/always" is already decoded.)

Back to the PRESENT:

"BEAM US UP AND PUT US ON COURSE THROUGH TIME AND SPACE!... TO THE PRESENT!"

Here we are back at the present! And remember, what you read in the future, will happen. (To sort of quote doctor who.)

Stardate Update: Today, as we adventures in the PRESENT, I hatched and raised to a toddler a new baby tamagotchi boy on my V3 device. Thanks to *Dr. Bones, he made it through the day with 2 sicks as a baby and one as a toddler.

Stardate NEWCODE: FROM THE PRESENT...- 7.19.26.13.16/2.12.6!//7.6.13.22/18.13/13.22.3.7/7.18.14.22

See you guys later! Good luck!

You can pm me if you think you know the codes and want to check. :)

*Quotes and references to Star Trek are used in this particular log post.

oday marks the end of Raiden's long life. He was 83 today. With a heart heavy with sadness I tell you he will be truly missed and even though he has been gone for a few hours I still feel the sting of checking on him only to find that the death God had taken him away. Death is universal it comes for us all, it was only time for Raiden to depart this world and move on to the next. Celebrate his life, it's what he would have wanted. He was always full of joy and happiness. He was fond of making funny faces and helping me write, design bracelets, study magic, do science and ease me back to health. Raiden and I shared our fair share of memories and I never truly imagined a future without him.

and I have decided I will not be doing another oldie hatch on my Keitai as such this will be my last log post I wish you all luck! So long and thanks for all the fish (50 points if you can guess that reference! 100 if you are Slytherin and proud)

Latest posts

Back