look at this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big B

Reaction score
has any one else noticed that all the new characters on the v3 arent new at all they are mostly from the other seiries off tamagotchi like the black block head one and the one that looks like a human head are both from the ketai tamagotchi

YEP!

but seen as they don`t sell the keitais here, then they are new to us :blink:

I didn't know that (but i don't have any other tamagotchis then v2s so i'm not blaming myself. ;P) But i think that Bandai don't have so much ideas for new characters so they use some of the old ones for us who can't get Ketais or other tamas that cheap. :]

has any one else noticed that all the new characters on the v3 arent new at all they are mostly from the other seiries off tamagotchi like the black block head one and the one that looks like a human head are both from the ketai tamagotchi
my freind and i ve noticed it. Tht is weird becasue i think they should have at least kept those characters throughout the tama connections.

REALLY? NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THOSE KE- WHATEVER THEY ARE! :huh: :mellow:

yea i noticed that even look at this website and go to tamagotchi gen.1 and it shows some of the characters in the v3 so all the characters from the v3 arent all new

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh could someone tell me the new chareters on v3 but are not really new? B) B) :mametchi: :huh: :huh: :huh:

PM ME IF ANY ONE KNOWS!! OK. :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :mimitchi:

true dat true but! if these tamas are used from the ketais why dont the pics show up if they are from that version???????????????????????dat si weird :unsure:

Who cares? :unsure: They can say they r new but they rn't but who cares???????

:huh: Yeah i noticed that too. Its like v1 v2. cant Ban Dai come up with better characters. :eek: Someone should complain!!!

:eek: yea ive came up with loads of characters i no whi dont we email fone etc. bandi and tell them ideas for new characters

if u rnt allowed to fone etc. bandi post in ur ideas so other pepole who r allowed to fone etc. cud tell them :huh:

I know. Some characters are from P1 and P2 (from 1996 and 1997) such as Tamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Hashitamatchi, Bill, and Hashizotchi.

Several are from Mesu and Osu, such as Mohitamatchi, Mizutamatchi, Obotchi, Patapatatchi, Piroriroritchi, Hikotchi, Bunbutchi, Pipotchi, Pyonkotchi, and ChoMametchi.

look at this website all the characters on it r from the v3 & v2!!! btw this tama is the osuchi & mesuchi :eek:

I can see about 20 tamas that come from v2 that are in the v3 tama, :lol: guess bandi ran out of ideas for characters!

i think the new characters look "rushed"

i think they should make some characters look like animals =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back