Look! O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that a tamagotchi can have an age like that... doesn't your tamagotchi get married?
-_- The matchmaker randomly visits your tamagotchi and asks if you want it to get married. If you say yes, she will show you a tamagotchi of the opposite gender, and you can say yes or no if you want to or do not want to marry it.

Hmm...Very cool! I think I will try it with my green with yellw trim Gen1 tama...Won't do it with V4, cuz I am trying to get to 99th Gen on that...but, yeah. gonna reset mt Gen1, and log it from there! ;D :angry:

I don't think that a tamagotchi can have an age like that... doesn't your tamagotchi get married?
yes ur tama can marry if u get the matchmaker at the age of 6 yrs but if u ignore the matchmaker until the age of ten your tama will turn into a oldie and the u get to see how long u can let it live!!

Oh and just to reply to the actual question, ive never actually had a oldie but my firned had a oldie that lived up to like 80 or 70 yrs old!!! :D :)

:D MEMETCHI7 :D

Somehow, I have a marutchi that's in her 30's. Most likely a glitch.

Tamachick1200

Hehe, I'm the friend Memetchi7 was talking about. My V4.5, Dream, lived until 79. I practically had a heart attack when I saw the angel egg... :( Rest in peace, my lil Dreamy-Pants! As a tribute to him,I am raising another Ojitchi to old age, also named Dream. I have him at 15 now, I think. I am aiming for 146 years now! Wish me luck!

Please don’t bump up old topics.

If topics are older than 3 months, feel free to create a repeat. :)

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back