LOOK PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia123987

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :rolleyes: pleas help me i just got my v4 and i went on to tama town and got stuff and then when i did the log out pass when i got back i didnot have the items only the money!! please tell me what i did wrong? :mellow: :wacko:

:p :( pleas help me i just got my v4 and i went on to tama town and got stuff and then when i did the log out pass when i got back i didnot have the items only the money!! please tell me what i did wrong? :rolleyes: :wacko:
When you click Log Out on TamaTown, and you click YES (I am sure I want to leave TamaTown) you are given the names of the items you picked up in TamaTown. Next to those items are passwords. Enter those passwords into the PASSWORD place located in the Games Icon on your V4. If you enter a password correctly, you should receive the item that was next to the password you entered from TamaTown.

I hope you understand!

-Cotton

The reason you only got the money/points is because when you log out of tamatown it says something like "CAUTION Do you really want to LOGOUT?". If you press YES, it gives you your logout password. You put the logout password in your tamagotchi then you press OK. Then something should say "Did you enter you logout password correctly?". You press YES if you did or NO if you didn't. Then after you press YES, the screen (on your computer) should say "Item Password". If you have items on the list, you go to PASSWORD on you tamagotchi toy. Then you enter the passwords. When you've entered the item passwords, you press OK. Then you'll see a screen that says "CAUTION Do you really want to EXIT?" Press yes if you want to leave tamatown, or no if you don't. When you exit tamatown, you should have all the money/points you earned and al the items you got. Hope I helped! :)

Maybe you did'nt get the logout password right. Trust me. I did that once

This happened to me a few times. Then I realized, after putting in the item's password, that I had to press B to actually purchase it. So after you put in the password, wait for the screen, which will show your points, the product, and how much it costs. Then press B to choose it. Otherwise you won't get it.

Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back