Look, there's rules!Follow them!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jozgymchik

Reaction score
Ok, let's get some things straight! "What Happened to my Tamagotchi?" Is for ppl who HAVE QUESTIONS bout TAMAGOTCHI!!!Not 2 spam! Look JC if ur reading this could u contact Admin & tell him/her 2 mabey if they could make a special catagorie 4 Tamagotchi chatting where u can post poles & posts about what ur Tama is doing stuff like that? If u can thanx!

~jozgymchik

*Moved by Bell Sprout: Sorry to rain on your parade but this is not a question about Tamagotchis either. If you wish to make a rant, please do so in What's On Your Mind... that's what it is there for. :furawatchi: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe there are people who don't understand the rules or certain words used in the rules. Maybe you could provide examples so that everyone can understand. There could be younger kids online who don't know what spamming is, or maybe their parents don't let them use the chat room for security reasons, so they do it on this forum. If the administration hasen't said anything after this long, I guess it must be okay. JMO ( My thoughts ) :D

Maybe there are people who don't understand the rules or certain words used in the rules. Maybe you could provide examples so that everyone can understand. There could be younger kids online who don't know what spamming is, or maybe their parents don't let them use the chat room for security reasons, so they do it on this forum. If the administration hasen't said anything after this long, I guess it must be okay. JMO ( My thoughts ) :D
wat u said

Shaft9000, if I see any more of those messages I'm reporting you to a TamaGuide. Honestly, it's rediculous.

Now, I'm all for younger kids using the internet, but not if they cannot understand the rules. That's like walking into a University classroom and teaching a course without a degree.

Children should be able to form proper sentences and know that when a rule is set, it is to be followed.

This is not Kindergarten. We're not here to babysit.

And there is a place to do things such as polls and chats. It's called "What's On Your Mind?"

I did mean what I said, but I wasn't angry, or trying to tell Shaft to back off or anything. Shaft, were all here to learn frm one another. You made a mistake, and that's alright. You're not prefect. By the way, when I wrote you back, I wasn't mad. :ichigotchi:

Shaft9000, if I see any more of those messages I'm reporting you to a TamaGuide. Honestly, it's rediculous.
Now, I'm all for younger kids using the internet, but not if they cannot understand the rules. That's like walking into a University classroom and teaching a course without a degree.

Children should be able to form proper sentences and know that when a rule is set, it is to be followed.

This is not Kindergarten. We're not here to babysit.

And there is a place to do things such as polls and chats. It's called "What's On Your Mind?"
This is a website that's for teaching others about tamas. Not everyone is an expert on tamas, or computers. If you're willing to teach others about tamas, couldn't you also teach them about computer ettiquette that drives you nuts so they won't do it anymore? Or maybe we can suggest that the administration provide concrete examples so that people who are'nt familiar with computer ettiquette can learn. What's the harm in that? That means that you won't get upset, and they will know.

you have a point but lots of people dont even read the rule things that r there anyway so what would make you think that putting those up would make them................

unless there was a way that new comers had to read it before they post

Well, mabey newbies won't see the rules, or won't bother to read them. When I first got here, I didn't notice the rules till a few days later. And I emailed JC and asked if he would look into this thread.

thanx tamagirl1092, r u guys mad @ me- I'm not a TamaGuide or anything, just there r rules.......

Don't worry about it, I'm not mad, and you're welcome. :huh: No one was really mad at you.

Ok, let's get some things straight! "What Happened to my Tamagotchi?" Is for ppl who HAVE QUESTIONS bout TAMAGOTCHI!!!Not 2 spam! Look JC if ur reading this could u contact Admin & tell him/her 2 mabey if they could make a special catagorie 4 Tamagotchi chatting where u can post poles & posts about what ur Tama is doing stuff like that? If u can thanx! ~jozgymchik
Its nice for a reminder but we really don't need the lecure. I'm sure sometimes people will goof up, but this isn't really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back