look

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. what are u talking about2. please don't spam!!!!!!!!! :p

people hate it when u do that :angry: :angry: :angry:
Calm down! Calm down! We can all make mistakes. He/she is learning just as well as you are. I think he, or she wanted something to be done, did it, but it didn't work so they erased it, and put " Never mind, this isn't working."

You shouldn't get mad at him/her, because just like you, he/she is new, and is still learning what to, and not to do. People also hate it when you yell at someone for makeing a mistake.

With all do respect,

tamagirl1092 ;)

Calm down! Calm down! We can all make mistakes. He/she is learning just as well as you are. I think he, or she wanted something to be done, did it, but it didn't work so they erased it, and put " Never mind, this isn't working."You shouldn't get mad at him/her, because just like you, he/she is new, and is still learning what to, and not to do. People also hate it when you yell at someone for makeing a mistake.

With all do respect,

tamagirl1092 :blink:
i am so sorry! ;) i was just streesed at the time and had no idea what he/she was talking about. again, i am so sorry! :ph34r: plz. forgive me! :)

-tama11we

i am so sorry! ;) i was just streesed at the time and had no idea what he/she was talking about. again, i am so sorry! :ph34r: plz. forgive me! :blink:

-tama11we
yeah i know what you mean i get stressed to and counting to ten doesnt work for me so i just stay in my room until i calm down lol

Okay, I guess this is just a mistake topic, worth no value. So, with no further ado...

*Topic closed by NKL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back