looking for a cute partner for my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodalitee

Reaction score
hi, all! i'm currently looking for a cute partner to marry via the ON / Meets app! i currently have a vanilla nijifuwatchi and would like to get her married to a cute tama for my next generation! feel free to drop your tamagotchi ON / Meets app friend code & what your tama looks like if you're interested in marrying my tama~

EDIT: of course as soon as i post this thread, someone proposes to me in the app :rolleyes2: oh well... if anyone wants to still drop their friend code for any future generation marriages, feel free to! or if you just want more tama friends~

1651066241085.png

Last edited:
hi, all! i'm currently looking for a cute partner to marry via the ON / Meets app! i currently have a vanilla nijifuwatchi and would like to get her married to a cute tama for my next generation! feel free to drop your tamagotchi ON / Meets app friend code & what your tama looks like if you're interested in marrying my tama~

EDIT: of course as soon as i post this thread, someone proposes to me in the app :rolleyes2: oh well... if anyone wants to still drop their friend code for any future generation marriages, feel free to! or if you just want more tama friends~

View attachment 7648
First of all ITS SO CUTE and also a question im new here just joined and im hoping to get my first tama today :D its gonna be a pix and i was wondering how to post things? ty! and i cant find an ON anywhere which is why im getting a pix but i wish i could have helped :)

First of all ITS SO CUTE and also a question im new here just joined and im hoping to get my first tama today :D its gonna be a pix and i was wondering how to post things? ty! and i cant find an ON anywhere which is why im getting a pix but i wish i could have helped :)
thank you very much! this is a bit of a bumped thread, but if you're asking how to attach photos to your posts, there should be an "attach files" button! you can take pictures of your tamagotchi and then post them here. good luck with yours!

1657418500838.png

Latest posts

Back