Looking for Help on LCD Qpet Achievements

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUC1G07CH1

Reaction score
Recently, I've purchased a Qpet from AliExpress. It isn't the infamous Tamagotchi + Color clone, but the LCD version. Y'know, the one with a dog, a cat and a bunny.
O TAMA CHEGOU 1.jpg
Of course mine is the dog one, I expected it to be blue but I received it as green instead, but that's not the case now.

I've got 100% closeness and 1000 wisdom today, it showed an end cutscene but I still kept my pet. I've unlocked all achievements EXCEPT one in particular. It looks like a rain.
Do someone know how to get this achievement? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Discovered it myself, you should actually let your Qpet "die" (it actually runs away). It's impossible to do if you finish the game, because the closeness stat doesn't go down.
Anyways, I've platinumed this Vpet as of today, and I decided to remove the battery and put it back in the box. I don't know when I'll open it again.

Discovered it myself, you should actually let your Qpet "die" (it actually runs away). It's impossible to do if you finish the game, because the closeness stat doesn't go down.
Anyways, I've platinumed this Vpet as of today, and I decided to remove the battery and put it back in the box. I don't know when I'll open it again.
How do you get your pet to run away?

Latest posts

Back