Losing Tnterest in Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omis

Reaction score
:pochitchi: I just dont know what to do... I know I still love them deep inside...

Anyone have any ideas on how I can fall in love with them again?

:pochitchi: I just dont know what to do... I know I still love them deep inside...
Lost interest? Too bad. Here are some ways you could like them again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try out different kinds of Tamagotchi's!

-Tamagotchi Version 1

-Tamagotchi Keitai

-Tamagotchi Angel

-Morino

-Devilgotchi

-Tamagotchi Home Deka

-Tamagotchi Mini

-Santaclautch

-Tamagotchi P1

-Tamagotchi P2

-Tamagotchi Digimon

-Tamagotchi Ocean

-Osutchi

-Mesutchi

-Genjintch

-TamaOtch

-Doraemon

-Doraemii

-Tamagotchi Yasashii

-Arukotchi

-Wave UFO

-Mezamatchi

-Hello Kitty

-Mechagotchi

-Tamagotchi Akai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could also just take a break from them and play with them later. Then you may start to like them again.

You should try out other types of Virtual Pets/Electronic pets. They are similar to Tamagotchi's but they are different and a change from the same old Tamagotchi's.

-Nano Pets

-Nano Fighters

-Megaman PET (Personal Terminal)

-Cyber Pokeball

-Mutsu's

-Aquapets

-Gigapets

-Micropets

-MicroAqua

-Hidamari No Tami

-Hanauta No Tami

-Pox

-Zudes

-Neopet (Electronic Pet)

-Neopet Pocket Pets

-Robo-D

-Puku Water Angel Aquapets

-LiquiFreaks Aquapets

-Furby

-Shelby

-Micro Babies

-Pocket Pikachu

-Pocket Pikachu 2

-Duck n' Dino Pet Watch

-Pikachu Virtual Pet Watch

-Dinkie Dino Pets

-Chibi Botto's

-Techno

-Poo-chi

Those are some ways to help you to like Tamagotchi's again. You can purchase youse Virtual/Electronic Pets off eBay, Amazon, and other sites. Some are avalible in stores. I hope this helped and you will begin to like Tamagotchi's again! And if you are still reading this...Wow!

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost interest? Too bad. Here are some ways you could like them again! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tamagotchi Version 1

-Tamagotchi Keitai

-Tamagotchi Angel

-Morino

-Devilgotchi

-Tamagotchi Home Deka

-Tamagotchi Mini

-Santaclautch

-Tamagotchi P1

-Tamagotchi P2

-Tamagotchi Digimon

-Tamagotchi Ocean

-Osutchi

-Mesutchi

-Genjintch

-TamaOtch

-Doraemon

-Doraemii

-Tamagotchi Yasashii

-Arukotchi

-Wave UFO

-Mezamatchi

-Hello Kitty

-Mechagotchi

You could also just take a break from them and play with them later. Then you may start to like them again.

You should try out othwer types of Virtual Pets/Electronic pets. They are similar to Tamagotchi's but they are different and a change from the same old Tamagotchi's.

-Nano Pets

-Nano Fighters

-Cyber Pokeball

-Mutsu's

-Aquapets

-Gigapets

-Micropets

-MicroAqua

-Hidamari No Tami

-Hanauta No Tami

-Pox

-Zudes

-Neopet (Electronic Pet)

-Neopet Pocket Pets

-Robo-D

-LiquiFreaks Aquapets

-Furby

-Shelby

-Micro Babies

-Pocket Pikachu

Those are some ways to help you to like Tamagotchi's again. You can purchase youse Virtual/Electronic Pets off eBay, Amazon, and other sites. Some are avalible in stores. I hope this helped and you will begin to like Tamagotchi's again! And if you are still reading this...Wow!

Regards,

DarkCore
WOW that must be the biggest post I've ever seen! anyways I agree with darkcore!

that happend 2 me,but i got a v2 and luv them again!

same here i bought more and me and my bffs connected and i started anew u try!

I fell in love again when I got my V2, but now schools started, I just don't have the time like I did in the hols. I'm not gonna let Lola die though. Maybe I'll have a 1 or 2 week trial separation from my Tama and see how it goes.

I fell in love again when I got my V2, but now schools started, I just don't have the time like I did in the hols. I'm not gonna let Lola die though. Maybe I'll have a 1 or 2 week trial separation from my Tama and see how it goes.
You could just pause it and play with it when you like. You don't have to take time away from your Tamagotchi. You're choice though. :huh:

-DarkCore :D

Ps: I ordered a Mutsu! :angry:

Just pause them for a week. You will soon reliazed how you cannot live without them B)

Good luck!

Lost interest? Too bad. Here are some ways you could like them again! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tamagotchi Version 1

-Tamagotchi Keitai

-Tamagotchi Angel

-Morino

-Devilgotchi

-Tamagotchi Home Deka

-Tamagotchi Mini

-Santaclautch

-Tamagotchi P1

-Tamagotchi P2

-Tamagotchi Digimon

-Tamagotchi Ocean

-Osutchi

-Mesutchi

-Genjintch

-TamaOtch

-Doraemon

-Doraemii

-Tamagotchi Yasashii

-Arukotchi

-Wave UFO

-Mezamatchi

-Hello Kitty

-Mechagotchi

-Tamagotchi Akai

You should try out other types of Virtual Pets/Electronic pets. They are similar to Tamagotchi's but they are different and a change from the same old Tamagotchi's.

-Nano Pets

-Nano Fighters

-Cyber Pokeball

-Mutsu's

-Aquapets

-Gigapets

-Micropets

-MicroAqua

-Hidamari No Tami

-Hanauta No Tami

-Pox

-Zudes

-Neopet (Electronic Pet)

-Neopet Pocket Pets

-Robo-D

-LiquiFreaks Aquapets

-Furby

-Shelby

-Micro Babies

-Pocket Pikachu

-Pocket Pikachu 2

-Duck n' Dino Pet Watch

-Pikachu Virtual Pet Watch

-Dinkie Dino Pets

-Chibi Botto's

-Techno

-Poo-chi

Regards,

DarkCore
LOL B) darkcore, the megaman PET is not a pet.....

B) I just dont know what to do... I know I still love them deep inside...
me too!.....you might like a digimon digivice too! or a digimon digivice d-tector

LOL :D darkcore, the megaman PET is not a pet.....
Yes, I know that. But it still has an LCD screen which is similar to Tamagotchi's. When I posted that I was posting Handheld Games with LCD Screens, Tamagotchi's, Electronic Pets, and Virtual Pets...

Regards,

DarkCore

im kinda losing interst in tamagotchi's too.....

tamatalk was a fun place but now all it is is people complaining, making people leave, SPAM, it could be saved, but its on a downhill spiral.

I think that it wont be long untill Tamatalk is closed.....

im kinda losing interst in tamagotchi's too.....tamatalk was a fun place but now all it is is people complaining, making people leave, SPAM, it could be saved, but its on a downhill spiral.

I think that it wont be long untill Tamatalk is closed.....
I am not losing my interest, and I doubt the Admin will close TamaTalk :D

Maybe you're just a little bored.

Best to put them on pause and take a break for a week or two - that might help.

If your interest is not re-kindled, then tuck them away safe in a drawer in your room - hopefully you will re-discover them in a few years when the next wave of Tama-mania is back in - and your Tamas will have 'collectors value'!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

HA. I've like completely lost interest. all 3 of mine have died and I'm sellin my pink v1. with school and all, like NO ONE in my grade still brings them. I just find them pointless. It took me less than a year to give them up. But you might still love them again! I'd say, take care of one of them with a lot of love and so they'll grow up and healthy and good, and if you enjoyed doing that, then there ya go! This may not work. It ALMOST worked untill one of em' died then i just gave up. But once again,, thats only me! I think if you still like check up on em' once in a while you still have a chance. but if you ignore them all the time, This may not work. But ya never know!

-Kimbonian B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back