Lost instruction booklet need help with JOB

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amy410

Reaction score
I lost the instruction booklet and dont know what to do after I get the mail about the job. I have gotten the mail twice about a job but don't know what to do to get it.

well from what i know and what im reading right now what you do is you get a mail to go to the teacher and get the graduation letter and then you wil get a letter to get a job and you will be taken to the city and you will look at the job you want

hope i helped {~british-tamagotchi-boy~}

Your life points will effect what tamagotchi and you will get. Here's the sign's:

* Means a fortune cookie

(enevlope): Mail

[!]: Important info that your tamagotchi will need about school and important things in their life.

When you are taken to the screen which shows a job- press the A button, this will show you 5 jobs which are suitable for you, keep pressing A until you see one you like the look of. Then Press B to select it.

You will then be interviewed by 3 panel members who give you a 'x' or a 'o'. 2 or more 'x' mean you have to select another job as you are not qualified. 2 or more 'o' mean you are 'hired'.

Once you get a job you play the game by selecting the 'work' option from the connection icon and pressing 'B' when the away sign shows on the screen.

You can go to work and play the game as much as you wish.

You will be paid for your work the following day, the next time you select 'work'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back