Lost interest......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
[SIZE=22pt] Hi [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

just wanted ya'll to know. I TOTALLY have LOST interest in tamagotchis. My tamagotchis are paused 24/7, and I can't make my self unpause them. I can still help with all the tama problems. I get a buncha PMs every single day asking if I like v1 or v2 better. I replied saying 'v2.''v2.'v2' and now finally, I just got annoyed a little, and so that's why I'm posting this. I hope ya'll understand...

:) tamagirl777

I understand, maybe you can come to my advise collum and talk to me why you've lost interest.

Don't worry about it. Mine are the same way, although some of them have low or dead batteries and I can't bring myself to buy new ones. You just need some time off from Tamagotchi. Maybe in a month or two...or three or more, you can un-pause ONE and start playing with it, then ease back into the Tama spirit, one Tamagotchi at a time.

It happens. It happens with anything. Same when I use to own a Soul Calibur site. I then lost intrest and I got millions of e-mails asking me if I as gonna update it.

[SIZE=22pt] THanks! I like TamaTalk MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better than Tamagotchis. THere's non-tamatalk [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

:) tamagirl777

AGAIN what is the point of having a tamagochi? thats just cruel, personaly i think people shouldn't post things like this cause you will lose tamatalk members , they will start thinking that because people are losing interest they should 2 i have seen many of these type of posts

please keep this stuff to yur self

tamaluvbug15 :lol:

AGAIN what is the point of having a tamagochi? thats just cruel, personaly i think people shouldn't post things like this cause you will lose tamatalk members , they will start thinking that because people are losing interest they should 2 i have seen many of these type of postsplease keep this stuff to yur self

tamaluvbug15 :p
Nah.. there are alot of people who lost intrest in Tamas and still post at Tamatalk. Plus,it's not that cruel.

I post mostly in "What's On your mind" anyway.

i understand....i lost interest in my V1 after about 2 or 3 months, and i let it die......then i found tamatalk, and started to get interested in tamatagotchis again :p i sorta like tamatalk better too

i understand....i lost interest in my V1 after about 2 or 3 months, and i let it die......then i found tamatalk, and started to get interested in tamatagotchis again :p i sorta like tamatalk better too
Kinda like me. I lost intrest in Tamas. I have a life to worry about. Not too mention, Maplestory consumes my soul. I dont have time to care for beeping and poopin' pixeled pets.

Intrests come and go. It all happens.

I Understand. :lol:

The same thing's happened to me!

My Batteries are dead. :p

If I regain interest in Tamas, I'll buy new batteries.

Like Olber said, 'Interests come and go' :ichigotchi:

That's normal to not want to play with them constantly.

I play with them on and off too.

I've been going on and off Tamagotchis since 1997. :D Sometimes I tab them all up and put them away for a month or so then I will always start one up again sometime.

I think it's strange for someone to want to play with them for more than 6 months straight. That is endurance!

I have not had one going for a week now but I will start something up soon again. I'm starting to miss them.

I've played with mine for 8 months straight, but still I didn't care for it perfectly. I forgot it at home sometimes, and didn't give it too much thought... A week ago, I've had it paused for a week as a baby.

My friend played with it for 3 months straight, but then she quit for a month. I told her to put the batteries back in, and she's like, I don't like tamagotchis anymore! They're so boring!

I post mostly in "What's On your mind" anyway.
Me, too. Mostly about myself, incidentally. Isn't that odd?

o_o I just decided to take the batteries out of my Tamagotchis today. They've been going for nearly five months, so I think they've taken their time. I'll probably pick them up, again sometime next year.

See? There I go, again... :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, too. Mostly about myself, incidentally. Isn't that odd? 

o_o I just decided to take the batteries out of my Tamagotchis today. They've been going for nearly five months, so I think they've taken their time. I'll probably pick them up, again sometime next year.

See? There I go, again... :mellow:
I took my tama' batteries out and used them for my Pocket station, since he Pocketstation needed them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back