LOST MY V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawgaldawa

Reaction score
i was on vaca in california and got a tamagotchi v2 at a target there

the next morning we went to denny's for breakfast when i accidently left it there and didn't relize i lost it for 20 mins when we on our way 2 the airport

Ohw, that's so sad :( I'm sorry for you! Will you be able to get another one? Did you try to call the restaurant you left it at?

well, you should of kept it on a key chain (just an idea).call the restaurant and see if they can send it to u. :(

I feel for u usually if u call restaurants they will hold it for u or send it to u.

Well, you know that happened to me to only it was a jacket not a tama. But then I called the restuarant and they sended back to me. So maybe it will work if you call the restuarant and say, "Hello, I have lost a item it your restuarant it looks like a {insert discription of your tama here.} could you please look for it and when you find it, could you send it back to: {insert your home address here.} Thank You."

Or at least that's what I said. :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mellow:

--Tamagotchi Fan Boy :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :huh: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back