Lost points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milliaswan

Reaction score
One day, i was continuesly getting heaps of points from tamatown when i relised that when i logged out, no points had being transfered to my tamagotchi? This happened twice and i did everything right. What happened?

Milliaswan

First of all, check your points before you go onto Tamatown. Then earn some points and logout and you'll see that your points has increased.

This can be hard to see, as nothing particularly wonderful happens when your Tamagotchi returns.

First of all, check your points before you go onto Tamatown. Then earn some points and logout and you'll see that your points has increased.
This can be hard to see, as nothing particularly wonderful happens when your Tamagotchi returns.
Yes, i did do that. Anyway, i might double check myself next time i go onto tamatown

One day, i was continuesly getting heaps of points from tamatown when i relised that when i logged out, no points had being transfered to my tamagotchi? This happened twice and i did everything right. What happened?Milliaswan
If you took your tam and put it out of login code that might happen don't exit next time

kp5 is my new user name (nickname for my username)

~kp5 :blink: ^_^ :(

This could happen because you already have the highest amount of gotchi-points you can get (which is 9999p) Or this could be a glitch with Tamatown, try later it could work then!!

Good luck!!!!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

when i went out my points were added in my tama what i did is

1.press log-out

2.right the codes there type it but don't press c at the last letter or number

3.press ok

4.get a piece of paper and a pen then if you get any stuff there write it

5.press ok then keep pressing till your tamagotchi is back to earth (i mean the computer)

6.then press c on you tamagotchi then it comes back and check your points

i hope this helps

()_()

(0-0)

(uu)

( ()() this bunny needs care will you :D :D :D :D :D :D :nyatchi: -_- :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back