lost website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok please vote what is your fav fruit

• apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pear

• watermelon

• lemon

• peache

• grape

• orange

• plum

• mango

• banana

• lime

• papaya

• grapefruit

• blueberry

• strawberry

• rasberry

• blackberry

• boysinberry

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matmetchi

Reaction score
i was on this website then i deleted it by mistake it was something like tamadex. :angry: :rolleyes: :D :eek: :huh: :mellow: :( :lol: <_< :unsure: :ph34r: :p :wacko:

ok, i have a few things to say. first of all, this is in the wrong area. secondly, the chat in this thread is a bit off-topic. this should be moved into the "whats on your mind?" forum. anyway, did you actually DELETE the website as if it was your own (e.i you made the site and you deleted it from the control pannel) or did you have it favorited and you acidentally delete off your favorites list?

looknohands

OK - its extremely confusing when you make a poll that has absolutely no relevance to the topic/question you are asking, and the way you asked the question is also very confusing..

I think I know what you mean - that you were on a particular website and have lost the URL for it. We do have a rule against advertising personal websites...this may be starting to fall into that....so I'll PM you the link.

Please in future - remember its best to only have a poll if it is of relevance to the topic and watch carefully where you post and try to make sure others can understand you ....you will get your answer a lot quicker :mametchi:

Thanks

GK1

Topic Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back