Lots of Questions (for V1 and V2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got a V1 and V2 today. Since I'm so used to the V4 and V4.5, I'm a little confused with these. Here are my questions:

1.) If you don't put the lights out when they are sleeping, does that count as "neglecting" your tama?

2.) When are you able to pick which foods they eat? (Right now they only get bread as an option.)

3.) How do you play the "jump" game on the V2? I read the directions, but they make no sense. I can only get my tama to jump once, and he barely jumps at all.

Ok, I think that's it for now. If I think of anymore, I'll be sure to ask later.

In V1, the foods change as he/she gets older.

V2, however, you can buy new foods for SINGLE USE at the store, or with Shop Codes.

Putting the lights out when they are sleeping... no, that doesn't count as neglecting, but it does raise 1 happy heart, so m suggestion is to do it.

In Jump on V2, press the buttons immediately as the corresponding light turns black. You have about 1 second to do this. Also, there is only one jump in the game, you just have to make it far.

In V1, the foods change as he/she gets older.V2, however, you can buy new foods for SINGLE USE at the store, or with Shop Codes.

Putting the lights out when they are sleeping... no, that doesn't count as neglecting, but it does raise 1 happy heart, so m suggestion is to do it.

In Jump on V2, press the buttons immediately as the corresponding light turns black. You have about 1 second to do this. Also, there is only one jump in the game, you just have to make it far.
the single use foods are in the treat section

1.) If you don't put the lights out when they are sleeping, does that count as "neglecting" your tama?
The other questions have been covered, but just to clarify the "lights out" question.

You don't have to turn the lights out on a V1 or V2, but if you let them sleep overnight without turning out the lights, it does affect which character your tama will evolve into - so it's not so much neglect, but potentially a character that evolves from "poor care"

As you probably know depending on the evolution stage (child / teen / adult) the tama characters go to sleep at different times in the evenings.

Your tama character will actually do a "yawning" animation about 1/2 (half) an hour before it is due to fall asleep. You will be able to switch your tama's light off and it will go to sleep half an hour before it's normal bed time.

(If you try switching the lights out before it is ready to sleep you will not see the little Zz's and you are leaving it sitting in the dark :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back