Lots of questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer ^.^

Reaction score
Okay, well I'm not new to the world of tamagotchis. I've had them ever since they came out, but I recently got a v3 and still dont "get" some of it. So here's my questions...

1) The items you buy in the store, are they one time use only? Like food? I bought cherries and steak for my tamagotchi, and fed her them and theyre gone..that sucks! That's so expensive for one piece of food...

2) The items..my tamagotchi always falls off the ball when she's playing and gets mad..is this bad? Also, can she play with the darts? I know shes still young, (teenager), but will she be able to later? Are there any toys I can buy for a tama her age?

3) Points and tamatown. Is there anywhere on the website that you can earn points? I play the games on my tamagotchi a LOT to get points, but I dont want the battery to wear out..

4) Travel agency and tickets. Can anyone explain this to me? I want to go to China..how much is a ticket? Where do I buy it? How old do they have to be?

5) The King...what do you get when you give him money? Should I bother?

I think that's all the important ones for now..thanks guys! ^.^ :)

for all ur questions so I think I will give you some answer that I think I know

1) About the food item YES its only once time use and yes they all are expensive as well

4) about travel agency you will have to wait the ticket to come in to ur shop then you can buy it and its cost like 3,000 points per ticket (not sure that each place are different price or not) and then ur tama will give you the password after you travel and you give the password to where've you been on tamatown agency then they will give you a souvinir password

5) I think you will get 3 things from donation to the king so now I donated for already 30,000 (top scale of donation) and I suppose to get ring, cape and crown but first donated I couldn't make it on time to write the password down so its gone

Yay, okay I bought a ticket! What a weird coincidence that it happened right after I asked! =P But my tama isnt yet 4 so i have to wait..*sigh* Too bad the ticket wasnt available on the sale, which was yesterday...

I'm not sure what ticket I have..it just says "ticket". It was $2000 and has a flower...any idea? Hawaii maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back