Lots of tips! Make your Tama Sing,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolll :)

Since it seems like to know a ton of tips I would really appreciate some help.

I have been trying like crazy to train my Tama there v3's and I am having no luck. The most I hav gotten is a 3 and I am really unsure how that even happen. I play the games and win and get nothing. I have got them to go on the potty and nothing so what the heck am I doing wrong?? I don't even have any luck w/ trying to give them a time out if they won't play. I keep asking for help but I never seem to get a answere so any help would be really appreciated. The current ones i have are 1 years old and I keep there there snack and meals full

:wacko: How come people keep saying the codes and secrets over and over agin. thanks anyway. :wacko: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

wow! wierd. I have an adult and I did the thing for an easter egg but instead in one top corner there was a music note.it got big and small back and forth. I thing my girl was singing!o_o and adults can't sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back