Love and yuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
Many people at my school in the UK (we're only 10 and 11) go out with girls/boys and snog and kiss each other's mouths. Sometimes they even share wine and champagne with each other. And their parents know and don't say anything about it. Some really 'cool' boys go out with hideous girls just for a chance to exploit this yucky behaviour.

Who else has gross going-out at their school (especially at an early age)?

Oh man, that's all kinds of wrong. I'm in 10 grade..so I don't know what goes on. This 12 year old who went to my High school-Middle School, was having sex and doing drugs, if that counts. Back in 4th grade this boy asked me if I wanted to have "you know" in the girls bathroom and that all the kindergartners were doing it (wth? lol). People used to make out in my Middle school all the time and wear ultra mini skirts, It was pretty gross. Their have been ALOT of freaky perverts and sexually active teens in my schools, but I wasn't really that social in middle school and elementary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sex? That's horrible. I thought people of that age were not sexually mature and couldn't have sex. How did he get hold of drugs?

I think some of these kids (especially the girls) are encouraged by their family, or shows like Hannah Montana and High School Musical where girlfriends are acceptable. Some of them even fall over snogging in public and cuddle each other at school. I'm new to the school, I go to, so when I first saw the 'cuddlers' I thought they were related! :)

It was actutally a female, she didn't live with her parents. So her older friends or a drug dealer. Anyone can have sex at any age, but when you have your period is when you can become pregnant. This should maybe be in serious tama talk? I dunno.

It was actutally a female, she didn't live with her parents. So her older friends or a drug dealer. Anyone can have sex at any age, but when you have your period is when you can become pregnant. This should maybe be in serious tama talk? I dunno.
Was she pregnant?

Wow B)

I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend, and I'm 14. I talked to my mum about it, and she said "Why waste your life with an..." Well, lets just say a bum hole for now. I'm not quite sure, but I think she didn't have very good expiriences with guys at my age, so I think she's trying to force that on me.

Also, I don't think she trusts me or that I'm ready for it. She probably thinks I'll ask out some random hot guy years older than me. Looks are the least of my concern, and guys older than me are just disgusting. If I did go out with anyone right now, it would be someone my age :D

Alot of people in my school. I encourage my friends not to, but they do it anyways. One of my friends shes only 10 and shes going on a date with my worst enemy. I will never have a boyfriend and I do NOT want one and I do NOT need one. Those are the words I go by.

I am in the 5th grade, and I always hear people talking about their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Alot of people in my school. I encourage my friends not to, but they do it anyways. One of my friends shes only 10 and shes going on a date with my worst enemy. I will never have a boyfriend and I do NOT want one and I do NOT need one. Those are the words I go by.
Oh come on. I don't intend in having one anytime soon, but I don't think a girl is never going to have a Boyfriend. Especially the pretty ones. Probably like you! :lol:

*Cough* Unlike someone :lol: *Cough*

This topic is not about teen dating, it's about love and sex at an early age in an extreme manner.

I'm a freshman, and people think that just because I'm single and not hating it, they think I'm a lesbian. :gozarutchi:

The ignorance of this generation.

>_>

You don't need a bf to be happy, honestly.

@~MileyCyrus~: At your age, boys are 'yucky' but when you get older and more mature, you'll have an urge to get a boyfriend.

I'm a freshman, and people think that just because I'm single and not hating it, they think I'm a lesbian. :eek:
The ignorance of this generation.

>_>

You don't need a bf to be happy, honestly.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Like, some of my friends think I'm crazy because I'm having a long distance relationship. >.>" "You should be dating someone from our school! It'll be better"

But like...Why do they need to be physically there? Uggg... Whatever. Kind of frustrates me.

And geez...This Generation is so...*Touchy, Feeling* if you know what I mean.

For pete sake, one of my good guy friends started touching my breasts and my legs at school. o_o" Sure he was just playing around and all...But Wtf? o.o"

That's wrong of him to do, and at school? I would have slammed him into the floor, but that might be kinda harsh.

I've never had a boyfriend or anything, and I'm very upset about it. My mom thinks their is no point in having a boyfriend unless your going to marry that person, because she thinks your gonna get knocked up or get an STD. Since that's all boys want and their is nothing else for kids to do, if you can't drive. I'm 16 and 17 is gonna come in a matter of months, and I don't have any friends either. Except for one and we never hang out, but she's a sweet girl. The only person my age, I know that's never had a boyfriend. Well it's written on her face and in her mind..as to why.

The grade 9s are doing drugs, having sex, ect.

The grade 7s this year are doing drugs, drinking, etc.

And me and the grade 8s this year laugh at the word 'sex' and think it's icky.

How messed?

I'm 11 years old and i dont care about dating :lol: it annoyes me so much how girls want to be 21 at age 11. Puting on loads of make up, "Dating", and talking about innaproperiate stuff. Icky! If your under 16 your a kid and these middle schoolers and high schoolers will regret it soo bad lol

~Mamitchi465

sry to break it to you guys but it really isnt hard 2 get drugs. At my school I know at least 5 ways I could get drugs. and as for the dating, most people know what their doing and can make wise choices depending on what they want and how thay feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back