Love help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balobo

Reaction score
Help Balobo needs help! I like like like like like like a girl in my class, but me needs help. We have a lot in common, but I need help making the final blow, you know what I meen man. We have the both skin, eye and hair color, we are the perfect match. Give I some advice. When I tell her, please close this.

Thankyou

Just because your silimar looking doesn't mean your the perfect match. My boyfriend has dark brown hair and my hair is dyed blonde but we still match :lol: . Just privately tell her you like her and see what she says. Theres nothing much you can do if you don't tell her. But if you find it easy to talk to her - it should be easier anyway.

If you like her, drop hints to her that you do. Smile or wink at her in the hallway and say hi when you walk by her. Eventually she'll get the message and then you can see if she likes you or not. Or ask her out. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then, I will tell you what I told another member. I hate to be so negative but it is the only example that may make you want to tell her. ^.^

What if she *Gasp I feel negative* died? *Deep breath* Would you rather want her to die wondering if you liked her or not, or knowing you cared? That's what I think, when my best friend told Michael I loved him I was a bit mad, but later I thanked her... Don't worry about her saying No, if she did she just isn't the one! Remember every time one door closes another door opens, you may have to walk down the hall for a bit to get to it and test a few knobs to see if they are locked but you will find the right door eventually!

Being a girl myself I know what it's like, it's more than likely she likes you... Maybe even have a friend tell her eh? What bad can it do? xD

Crowfrost

Ok, give I some questions to answer in my head to see if she likes me

Yeah like what GotchiGirl96 said,just kinda drop hints. The guy that I like almost kissed me today but then one of his friends cam around :) Anyway drop hints smile,around Valentines day (if you still like her)grab a candy heart that says like B Mine or My Love or somethin and slip it in her desk.When she sees it,wink. I'm using all this from expeirience from what my crush did.

Well then, I will tell you what I told another member. I hate to be so negative but it is the only example that may make you want to tell her. ^.^
What if she *Gasp I feel negative* died? *Deep breath* Would you rather want her to die wondering if you liked her or not, or knowing you cared? That's what I think, when my best friend told Michael I loved him I was a bit mad, but later I thanked her... Don't worry about her saying No, if she did she just isn't the one! Remember every time one door closes another door opens, you may have to walk down the hall for a bit to get to it and test a few knobs to see if they are locked but you will find the right door eventually!

Being a girl myself I know what it's like, it's more than likely she likes you... Maybe even have a friend tell her eh? What bad can it do? xD

Crowfrost
That other member was me. :)

Anyway, like heaps of others have already said, drop hints at her. That's what I do to the guy I like. If you stare at her and she catches your stare, try smiling at her. If she smiles back, she's yours for sure, nearly anyway.

Hmmm... anymore tips? If me gets more tips, shes mine for sure:D

Last year, on my birthday, she made me a bunch of paper stuffs. I hope she does it this year. Please more advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back