love hurts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaza

Reaction score
Hi, my name is lily ;) i am the most populer tama at tama school and every1 wants 2 be my friend! 1 night i was invited 2 this rocken disco! so while i was dancing i saw.....

__________ :p _______

_______ :eek: ________ :blink:

____ :D __________

(a scean at the disco)

Last edited by a moderator:
A few boy kutchipatchis!one walked up to

me and said wanna dance?So we danced then after we walked home together and when I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about him but when I went to go meet him. . .

He told me to beep off cos he went out with eight girls a week you were no diffrent and he had a steady girlfriend and if I told her that he would kill me.

So, I made a rude sign at him and rushd off. One thing i PRIDE MYSELF IN IS THAT im really tough. I never cry.

But I had really liked that boy so I had to shed a few tears, right?

Then he'd mentioned ther name of his girlfriend and it turned out...

...that she was a close friend of mine. I decided to pay her a visit. I sauntered over(not forgetting to put on my lipgloss, you never know) to her house and we had a real heart-to-heart. I told her everything and she wouldnt believe me at first. But then she saw sense and....

rang him up. He acted all smarmy at first-the creep!-but then when she shouted "I break up with you!" He relented.

She was pretty down for a few days. But with the help of Internet Dating, I soon got her hooked up again. Pretty nice guy.

Teenager. Good dancer. Great sence of style. sweet. Good-natured. Trusty. And sooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!

so i wondered wether i should join up myself. But i decided not to.

then, as if by magic the day after, a boy came up and asked me to dance.

he was smitten. I could actually see his eyes popping into love hearts.

Two weeks-we were going steady.

Then we were at a party when these pretty girls came up and started to......

flirt with him! They were prettier and had more style so thats when I lost another boyfriend. The next time I went to a party.....

I was pretty fed up. Five boys came to ask me to dance and I said no to all of them.

Bah. Humbug. Who needs boys? NOT ME!!

ME!!!!!

So I invited a friend out and we got a stud.

I got a pink one to go with my skin, and since my friend was a :lol:

I reccomended she get a red one and she looked great.(so did I , as a matter of fact)

So we sauntered off(wearing belly tops, of course)

to a specail clinic and got a manicure. To top it off we went down

to a sweet shop and treated ourselfes to a cornetto.

Then we took a walk because there were some VERY intresting boys in the park and one of them asked me out!

Good idea... Keep that sentence of them gettiing married.

A baby was coming. I was fat and in the hospital ready to give them. But I felt strangly weak and as soon as the baby came I collapsed. Ouch....

Writing in Tara's place is Sandra her dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back