Love is SO confusing.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I've made alot of topics about my guy problems but this time I REALLY need advice. I've been like, losing sleep over what to do.

Important characters - Me, Jordan, James, Lyle.

Me and Lyle have alot of history behind us.

You might have heard me talk about him in previous topics,

and how much I love him and how much he hurt me.

Then there's Jordan.

He is in love with me, and he's told me so many times.

He's dating someone, but he says he'd give up the world for me, and that he wants to be with me.

He makes me feel so special, and I've told him I love him too, but now...I'm confused.

And James.

I don't necessarily like him all that much (yet),

but he's got me thinking about my feelings for Jordan.

When I fall in love, I fall hard.

I put so much effort into the relationship, and usually end up getting my heart broken.

But then I found Jordan.

And I thought I loved him.

Maybe I just tried to convince myself I did, or maybe I was just confused.

But now, I've met some more guys, one in particular named James.

I'm not sure about my feelings for him, but he's got me thinking...

Am I seriously in love with Jordan?

Or am I just fooling myself?

Jordan makes me feel amazing, and he loves me so much,

but for some reason... I'm slowly starting to realize I might feel the same way about him.

I do, most defiantly, like him, but my feelings aren't as deep as the way he feels for me.

And he's planning on dumping his girlfriend to be with me.

Am I ready for that? To be there for him when things are over between them?

I don't think I am.

I'm not really ready to be in a relationship.

I don't want to feel suffocated, like I can't get out.

I don't like having to spend my time on one guy, and not have a chance with others of my interest.

It's confusing, I know.

But Lyle... oh my god Lyle.

How can I love Jordan when I still love Lyle?

Is that possible? To love two people?

Lyle hurt me, and Jordan has treated me better then he ever did or probably anyone ever will...

but do I love him? Do I really?

Am I lying to him? Or to myself?

Nobody can probably help me on this,

but I just needed to let it out.

Well, yes, as corny as it sounds, FeeBee is right. You should follow your heart. *feels like a Disney movie ._.* I think it is possible to be in love with two people at the same time, yes. And I don't really know what else to tell you. I'm horrible in the relationship category. I don't think anyone's ever liked me ever. xD Oh well.

Don't doubt your online friends.

I'm confused about the James part. Do you like James?

Jordan has a girlfriend, and I really don't think that it would be very fair to her if she got dumped for another girl. She may even get the feeling she has been used. I think you should let him and his girlfriend stay together, because I would HATE if I was that one girl. And another loss for you, her, and Jordan. Enemies. It's happened to me before. I dumped one guy because I fell in love with another. You shouldn't play people like that. I felt guilty after that. Just let them work through their relationship, because you never know, they may be soul mates.

If Lyle and you have been friends for a while, but when you get into a relationship, it may hurt you harder. You could lose a long time friend.

Think this through. Love is a hard game. I've been played, I played people. Hearts got crushed. Hearts have been fixed.

Kaly went out with Charlie recently, and he dumped her. Then he got with me. Kaly and I were best friends until that happened.

I may be only eleven, but I have had many relationship crisises. Don't do something you're going to regret.

Listen to other advice. Mine not be the one you take. I may be wrong.

Listen to your heart.

How are you guys like 11 and 12 and have had tons of boyfriends? >.< Gee, I've never had any. Oh well. Being single does make things less complicated. And animelover had some good advice, Desy - I would take it if I were you. 8D

How are you guys like 11 and 12 and have had tons of boyfriends? >.< Gee, I've never had any. Oh well. Being single does make things less complicated. And animelover had some good advice, Desy - I would take it if I were you. 8D
Eh. I have more friends that are boys than girls.

Girls really hate me because I have alot of boys that are friends...

But relationships are really deep for me.

I'm going through emotional breakdowns more because of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back