Love Potion Didn't Work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaChick

Reaction score
I had a :ph34r: and a :blink: and they were both girls. I gave one of them Love Potion, and then connected them the :ph34r: went over to the :gozarutchi: 's screen. She gave him a gift, and you know when they fall in love, the tama that goes over to the other tama's screen makes a little heart. That didn't happen. When :ph34r: got back I checked the friends list. On both screens it only said they where good friends, and that is how they were before I connected them with eachother! Please help!

Only a boy Tama and a girl Tama can fall in love. If they are diffrent ages, then they can't become best friends.

I had a ^_^ and a ^_^ and they were both girls. I gave one of them Love Potion, and then connected them the :( went over to the :gozarutchi: 's screen. She gave him a gift, and you know when they fall in love, the tama that goes over to the other tama's screen makes a little heart. That didn't happen. When :eek: got back I checked the friends list. On both screens it only said they where good friends, and that is how they were before I connected them with eachother! Please help!
it can only happen if one is a boy and one a girl

Only two tamas of the opposite sex can fall in love and have babies. The girls can be best friends at the most; you'll have to wait for the matchmaker to breed your tamas.

One, they have to be boy and girl. Two, they have to be the same version. If they are different versions, they can't visit so they can't fall in love with the potion, even if they visit by chance... :lol:

One, they have to be boy and girl. Two, they have to be the same version. If they are different versions, they can't visit so they can't fall in love with the potion, even if they visit by chance... :(
Thats not true. I had a v3 and a v2 once and they connected perfectly, they just couldnt fall in love. the problem is that they were both girls. thats simple. && if the matchmaker doesnt come, then you start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back