Love potion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azula

Reaction score
I have a v4.5 violetchi and a teen v2. If I give the love potion to my v4.5, and connect with the v2 teen, wut will happen???

Your tamagotchis cannot mate because 1) Your V2 is a teen, and 2) You have to make sure that your tamagotchis are 5 years old.

Once they are both 'of age' to mate, then get your V2 and V4.5 Love Potion, make them both take it, connect them once they have 4 hearts, and then they will mate. ;)

Your tamagotchis cannot mate because 1) Your V2 is a teen, and 2) You have to make sure that your tamagotchis are 5 years old.
Once they are both 'of age' to mate, then get your V2 and V4.5 Love Potion, make them both take it, connect them once they have 4 hearts, and then they will mate. ;)
Just to add to that~

I don't think both Tamagotchis need to be 5. If they are both adults, they have the ability to mate. :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

.... If they are both adults, they have the ability to mate. ;)
That's true too - and just to add a bit more...

You don't need the love potion at all if they are both adults.

Just get connecting them (lots) until they are showing 4 x hearts for each other on their friends list and they will mate.

However, the V2 tamagotchi usually needs to have been evolved into it's adult character for at least 24hrs before it will mate with another adult - no matter what age, how many times you connect or if you use love potion, so remember to be patient :(

also, do they evolove at 3 yrs old??? Cause thats wen my v4.5 did

my friend once had a tamagotchi, it was an adult (V4) but age zero.

it had a job too.

- Maskitchi7

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back