LOVE POTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krissyrules10

Reaction score
I just wanted to know what happens after u buy the love potion.

Because I was a teenager when I got mine and I never used it.

Does it show in the items list because it dosen't 4 me. Anywayz even if I dont get it back I'm willing to buy it.

How does it work? I saw 1 topic that was very usefull. Question: do both of the tama's have to use love potion or just 1? (Marraige) And is it B= same gender as u? (Breed) :rolleyes:

plz reply

thx

B)

Does it show in the items list because it dosen't 4 me. Anywayz even if I dont get it back I'm willing to buy it.

How does it work? I saw 1 topic that was very usefull. Question: do both of the tama's have to use love potion or just 1? (Marraige) And is it B= same gender as u? (Breed) :furawatchi:

plz reply

thx

<_<
ok i just used my love potion here's what happends...

...you usse it on the tama that has it in the inventory then lil hearts appear around the tamas head then you connect to anouther tama using the present comand but instead of giving a present the love infected tamagotchi kisses the other tama and then they fall in love, hope that helped :unsure:

tifa xxoo

that not true!!!

what you do is you have to wait for your tama to become an adult then give the potion to the other tama it has to be the opposite gender,

I tryed love potion on my friends tamagotchi and itwas an adult. later that day the macthmaker came got her tamagotchi a partener. your tamagotci can only be a adult to have love potion

Bye for now

Tamacocoa :furawatchi:

How does it work? I saw 1 topic that was very usefull. Question: do both of the tama's have to use love potion or just 1? (Marraige) And is it B= same gender as u? (Breed) :lol:

plz reply

thx

:D
well if u use it on 2 adults witch have 4 faces with each they may have babies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back