Love Potion....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi Lover

Reaction score
Ok, I Have 2 adult tamas, a V1 and a V2. So i let the v2 use the honey, and i connected them, and i went under the friends list, and they both were ♥♥♥♥....but how do i get them to get a baby?

Only for adults. If it shakes it's head, that means it can't use it yet.

And technically, it's a Love Potion; not honey...

So yeah, only adults. Obviously, a 13-year-old wouldn't use a love potion... right?

you have to keep connecting them on present and after about ten times fireworks come up the lights turn off and then in 5 seconds BAM!!! Babies? no you wont have to ask " WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM? LOL I crack myself up!!!

you know... i always wonder... when its time to go on the next generation, the mother should lay an egg, then the tama would be born then the mother leaves... but if they want to act like human, we dont come from eggs........ do we??? :nazotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait one day. :kusatchi: :ph34r: :lol: :kusatchi: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :kusatchi:

you know... i always wonder... when its time to go on the next generation, the mother should lay an egg, then the tama would be born then the mother leaves... but if they want to act like human, we dont come from eggs........ do we??? :kusatchi:
It's a little to nasty to mention in public, you find out when you grow up to 11 years old, then start watching Family Guy.

ok everything there saying is a bunch of *edited* you canot connect a v1 and v2 together they both have to be v1 or both v2 or both v3 get it thats imposible ! :D :eek: :p

ok  everything there saying is a bunch of *edited*  you canot connect a v1 and v2 together they both have to be  v1 or both v2 or both v3  get it  thats imposible  ! :)   :mellow:   :mellow:
All connections/connexions whether V1, V2 or V3 can connect with each other.Don't say it's a bunch of *edited*.

Firstly a V2 has an option on the connection menu to connect with a V1- so they can.

Secondly a V3 has an option for OTHERS- this means V1 and V2 otherwise it would just say V2- wouldn't it?

If you want to connect a V2 and V3 you choose 'OTHERS' on the V3 and 'V1' on the V2 screen. It's as simple as that.

You obviously haven't tried to connect different types, but just because you haven't done it doesn't mean it's not possible.

Oh and Starlight tama that is totally Off topic and those are pinned in the codes section. You are not going to win any respect from the guides for posting them in here.

My sister's Tama and mine just had babies!! We didn't use the Love Potion though. They just became great friends in childhood!

TG4E :mellow:

Connect a lot! My guys mated 4 minutes ago! I connected them 117 times!

I won't give away how it works, though...:3

Ok, I Have 2 adult tamas, a V1 and a V2. So i let the v2 use the honey, and i connected them, and i went under the friends list, and they both were ♥♥♥♥....but how do i get them to get a baby?
wait until there both 7

wait until there both 7

This is what you should do (trust me I've done it )

After the hearts show up in the friends list you should do 2or more connections

and they will have a baby.

From,Mclaren

ok everything there saying is a bunch of crap you canot connect a v1 and v2 together they both have to be v1 or both v2 or both v3 get it thats imposible ! :p :D :D
Hey!!!!!!! :huh: Yes you can I own A v2& v3! My friend has a v1! we connected Them all! :huh: :huh: So be nice!AND STOP SAYING EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY IS CRAP!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry:

when you use the love potion at adult stage choose another tama to connect with of opposite gender. then the love hearts will come up on the friends list. to make them have babies keep connecting. this is what happens when they connect. you must go to present mode to make babies.

the boy will go to the girls tama. instead of the girl going up to give a present she will stay on the ground facing sideways. the boy will come and also face sideways. a love heart appears above their heads.the heart is white then goes black then they go closer together. then the screen goes black then the boy tama goes back to his screen. the two babies will appear on the girls screen then one of the babies goes to he boy.

HOPE THIS HELPED. :ph34r: :) :furawatchi: :pochitchi: ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :nyatchi: :lol: :hitodetchi: :) :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back