love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama+boy cra-z

Reaction score
if you guys wanna make a story about a girl and a guy getting to know each other, go ahead ;)

We have a sub forum in The Library area called Team Stories for this kind of topic. I will move it there for you.

In Team Stories the topic starter is normally expected to take part too and begin the story with an opening paragraph or description rather than leave all the writing to everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know, but still, tamamum keeps on either closing them, or moving them, so, i'm gonna stop ;)

i know, but still, tamamum keeps on either closing them, or moving them, so, i'm gonna stop ;)
I move any topic that is not posted in the right forum area.

If you learn about the different forums areas you won't make the mistake of posting your topics in the wrong place.

I close any topic that breaks site rules - including duplicates, fighting/rudeness/flaming and spam.

If you don't make duplicate topics or rude posts or spam topics, they are unlikely to be closed :kuribotchi:

I move any topic that is not posted in the right forum area.
If you learn about the different forums areas you won't make the mistake of posting your topics in the wrong place.

I close any topic that breaks site rules - including duplicates, fighting/rudeness/flaming and spam.

If you don't make duplicate topics or rude posts or spam topics, they are unlikely to be closed :kuribotchi:
nvm ;)

I'm sorry that this is off topic.

But don't put yourself down.

You are new, you will soon learn about the different forums. Why don't you just spend a few minutes trying to familiarlize yourself with them. :)

You should close this topic, this is nothing to do with team stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back