Love Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you love tamagotchis?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them. I would really like more too! Also this is in the wrong forum this should be moved to what's on your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with crazyy*tama i love them or why would i even bother being on this website and somebody vote no i have something to tell you why are you even on this website!!!!!!

:furawatchi: No offense but this is a pointless poll....anyone that goes on tamatalk should probably like tamagotchis......how can that 1 person make a difference against 20 people?.....they probably just said no for no reason...........but, whatever

I looooooooooove them at school some people think they are dumb boring ,and stupid for no reason :D :mametchi: ;) :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :) :furawatchi: :mimitchi:

Of course I love them! I'm prepared to invest a great deal of money into expanding my collection this year as well. Hopefully by the end of the year my collection will have quadrupled. :D

But yeah, they're my best friends. I don't even mind that all my real friends are "too cool" to play with me and my tamas; they're my little friends whether my real friends like 'em or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back