~Love Tips~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sania Kamran

Reaction score
If you need any tips on your girlfriend/boyfriend, please post it here and I will reply right away!!!

Anyway, I have a crush on a boy named Tarik Haniff. Here is my signature for some other Tamagotchi site:

Did I ever tell you that I have a crush on a cute boy named Tarik Haniff? Here is the story of him:

He is so unpredictable that I didn't even know that he liked me all along! One Friday morning, January 6th to be exact, I was at school (obviously) and one of my friends (not always my friend. She is sometimes mean to people) gave me a picture of my crush, Tarik Haniff. She had copied it on a scanner and enlarged it. She even cut it out esspaecially for me! So, anyway, as she gave it to me, I rested it on my instument case to put my chair down. I put it in the middle of my desk and thanked her. We did what we would normally did on a Friday morning, work, work, and more work. So, at about 12:15, I usually get my lunch so I could eat and get ready for band. I sat right next to Tarik and he had brought his own lunch. I took out the picture to show it to one of my best friends, Tatyana. She was so thrilled and she wrote his name on the back of it. He had ran out of the room to get a boy who always skips band, Greg. So I said, "He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A boy named Fred heard me and said, "I heard that." I was alright with it until he told Tarik everything!!! So, when Tarik came back in to the classroom, Fred said, "I'm going to tell him," and I begged him not to. "Please oh please Fred, don't tell him!!!" I begged. And when he did, I was as sad as ever although I actually laughed at it. He looked thrilled as ever!!! Maybe he thoguth that he was going to be the first one to tell me that he liked me. Until this day, he told one of my friends ... but that is another story.

Well here it is:

Another Friday, March 31st to be exact, we were doing poems honoring the beggining of my teacher's favorite season, spring. Nonehteless, all of the band kids had to stay in for band and so did the people who didn't finish their poems. My friends Inti Chineppe and Kayla Jones were the ones who had to stay in, me not knowing that were someday going to be lifesavors, and that would have been the day that they had saved my life. So, I went to the Cafeteria to get my lunch and walked back upstairs to eat. In about five minutes, I was finished. As I was walking to the garbage to throw out my tray, I saw Inti and Kayla laughing and walking up to me. They said, "Tarik said that he has a crush on you!!!" I was sooooooo happy and told everbody after band. My friend, Tatyana had forgotten her Clarinet and accidentaly went outside, so she missed everything. Luckily, I told he in the band room and she would not stop saying, "I'm soooooooo happy for you." It feels great to have friends like her. I told a boy in my class named Zach and he said, "Finally!" Everone was sooooooooo happy for me and I knew that he liked me all along!!! I will keep you updated. If you need any boyfriend/girlfriend tips, just post it here and I will help right away!

-Sania ^_^ ;) :D B) :D :D :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back