Love Troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I've liked this boy in my class for quite a while now. We're such good friends, too. Let's call him J. I really thought I had a chance with him before valentines day. And then he told me his secret; he liked my friend N. I was crushed. =[ But he likes who he likes and I respect that, so I just gave him advice on getting noticed. So the Sunday before Valentines day J asked N out to be his girlfriend. She said no. But then suddenly on Valentines day she says, "I changed my mind" and then they were girlfriend & boyfriend. I felt like my heart was just drilled open and smushed into 100 pieces! Every night before I went to bed I'd fall asleep thinking of him but then again he had N now, not me. So then a couple days later I was trying to move on, but N tells me "I don't really like him, I just feel bad for saying no since he likes me so much..." Oh. If I could just tell J, something could happen here. But being the good friend that I am I just kept my comments to myself. So a few days ago, I couldn't take it anymore. I just let it out to all my friends, that I'm crazy about him. I can't stand J and N holding hands; it's not even real! She doesn't love you J, I DO! =[ Sorry for the overexaggeration, but I seriously need to get myself together. I try so hard and he doesn't even notice me. N said she'll break up with him on April 28th... that's a month away. But then no one will be happy. J will be upset and heartbroken, N will be feeling bad, and then she'll feel so bad she'll have to get back together with him. I CAN'T TAKE THIS DRAMA ANY MORE!! =[

I need help on:

How to move on

What to do

How to react when I see them together

How to open up more when I'm around J (I act all shy and that is NOT me)

Thanks so much.

......................tight spot.................................. might seem alittle harsh but................................

imageproxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in the same situation, except when he asked her, she said no.

When you see them together, just think, its all fake. She doesn't really like him, and they'll eventually get over eachother. And when they are apart, and J is upset, you can be the one that is always with him. The one to make him happy, to smile, and to make him feel like nothing ever happened.

My advice stinks. :D Good luck though..

You're welcome and I'm glad to see you're back online!

OK, how to move on. My friend was dating my crush and I was really angry when they sat together and he talked to her and played with her hair and stuff, thank God they aren't together anymore. You should just accept the fact that they are together or if you don't care about breaking your friendship, tell J about your dirty little secret.

OK, now, what to do. I think I stated that in the how to move on part. There is nothing much to say here.

Now, how to react when they are together, just remember that she doesn't really like him and that it's kinda fake. And if anything, you could just ignore them and just accept it.

How to open up more when you're around J, just be yourself. Tell him things that you are comfortable with. I think the best way to talk to a boy you like without being shy is believe it or not tell him a funny embarrassing moment you had when you were younger. He'll then realize that you are funny, and confident. I've never done it around my crush, though. Let's just call him X for now. Because, well, I'm not shy, even around boys most of the time.

Good luck,

GotchiGirl96

"If you keep a man guessing for too long he will find the answer somewhere else."

Unfortunately I think you have been the victim of this, but I do have a few things to sya that might help. :]

How to move on: Well, let's think about it this way. Do you honestly think that you two would grow up and be happy together? I'm not trying to sound mean but most likely your answer is No. If that's the case then you'd just end up breaking his heart anyway.

What to do: Try to not feel bad when you see them being all happy together. You can't tear up a relationship just because you didn't make your move; I know it sounds cruel. But think about J. Let him find out on his own that N isn't really that interested in him.

How to react when you see them together: I don't really think you should try to get yourself to invested in their relationship. Stay calm cool and collected; Someday there will be a man who loves you.

How to open up: Just be cool. Don't try to think about them being together and think more about J or what you're talking about. If you act shy he might get the wrong idea about you.

I hope I helped! :D

My advice isn't something you'd like though: If they're gonna be together you can't really break it up. I do believe that you should tell your friend to break up with him sooner because they should be broken up before things get more serious. like if she tells him she doesn't like him and he says, "since when?" She'll be like, " Uhhh, like last month. . ." I'm sure he'll be crushed if he knew she's been pretending that long. And probably, you still won't be with him if it takes him VERY long to get over her dumping him. so it would be better for you to suggest to your friend to break up with him now...

1.Well, Do you REALLY want to move on? If you do you might forget about him when he starts to like you.

2. Just answered it :ichigotchi:

3. Well, I can't tell you what to do. Maybe just calm down a little, and try to think about it as not such a big idea.

4. Well, think of him like a regular boy. I mean since all your friends know you like him it won't be a big Idea to just start talking to him. But, other than that, do what you feel! Yeah!!! :wacko:

Just remember, There will be more men in your life. it might be hard to believe, but you will get over this boy, probably.

//.::♥::. HOPE I HELPED! Tell me if I did. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you keep a man guessing for too long he will find the answer somewhere else."
Unfortunately I think you have been the victim of this, but I do have a few things to sya that might help. :]

How to move on: Well, let's think about it this way. Do you honestly think that you two would grow up and be happy together? I'm not trying to sound mean but most likely your answer is No. If that's the case then you'd just end up breaking his heart anyway.

What to do: Try to not feel bad when you see them being all happy together. You can't tear up a relationship just because you didn't make your move; I know it sounds cruel. But think about J. Let him find out on his own that N isn't really that interested in him.

How to react when you see them together: I don't really think you should try to get yourself to invested in their relationship. Stay calm cool and collected; Someday there will be a man who loves you.

How to open up: Just be cool. Don't try to think about them being together and think more about J or what you're talking about. If you act shy he might get the wrong idea about you.

I hope I helped! :huh:
*nod nod*

Totaly agree.

Keep in mind if you can't picture him and you together for the rest of your lives, it's not real love. Love never dies. ;]

Your friend is very selfish- playing a guy like that.

*shakes head*

Sorry, but I find that sad. :[

But like RG, he'll find out one way or another.

Just act yourself- don't think about his as your crush- but as one of your best friends.

That may cause the embarrestment/shiestness [o.0 word?] to go down a little!

^^

I've liked this boy in my class for quite a while now. We're such good friends, too. Let's call him J. I really thought I had a chance with him before valentines day. And then he told me his secret; he liked my friend N. I was crushed. =[ But he likes who he likes and I respect that, so I just gave him advice on getting noticed. So the Sunday before Valentines day J asked N out to be his girlfriend. She said no. But then suddenly on Valentines day she says, "I changed my mind" and then they were girlfriend & boyfriend. I felt like my heart was just drilled open and smushed into 100 pieces! Every night before I went to bed I'd fall asleep thinking of him but then again he had N now, not me. So then a couple days later I was trying to move on, but N tells me "I don't really like him, I just feel bad for saying no since he likes me so much..." Oh. If I could just tell J, something could happen here. But being the good friend that I am I just kept my comments to myself. So a few days ago, I couldn't take it anymore. I just let it out to all my friends, that I'm crazy about him. I can't stand J and N holding hands; it's not even real! She doesn't love you J, I DO! =[ Sorry for the overexaggeration, but I seriously need to get myself together. I try so hard and he doesn't even notice me. N said she'll break up with him on April 28th... that's a month away. But then no one will be happy. J will be upset and heartbroken, N will be feeling bad, and then she'll feel so bad she'll have to get back together with him. I CAN'T TAKE THIS DRAMA ANY MORE!! =[
I need help on:

How to move on

What to do

Thanks so much.
I've been through this and I know excacly how you feel.

How to move on: Just try to become his friend at least or just MOVE on! There's a lot more fishes in the sea! If you know what I mean. I know you can do it. Anyways, just try to think that he's not worth it at all and that YOU feel sorry for him. It'd make you feel much better. =D

What to do: Just be tottally cool about it. Don't over exaggerate it.. even though inside, you really feel heart broken. (Just please, lay off the goth music or broken hearted type of music. It'll make you feel worse. Try some happy tunes instead).

How to react when I see them together: Same.. just be cool with it and fine. Try to act really bored and look somemwhere else. Just pretend you don't know them. Try to not feel all bad and jealous. Because girl, he aint worth it!! xD

How to open up more when I'm around J: Loosen up a bit.. without trying to practice your "hello" to yourself. Just act like your the FLYEST person ever and that every boy is falling for you (Which they probably are). Act smooth and forget about being nervous/shy.

I need help on:

How to move on

What to do

Thanks so much.
Well you missed the boat...for now. Just be a supportive friend to J. When it does fall to pieces he will need someone to comfort and console him.

When this happens this could be your last opportunity to go after him. At least at that point when to take the chance, and he does say no, you won't feel as bad because you tried. Right now you feel uber bad because you missed your chance.

You should probably try and be happy for him [whilst his relationship lasts as he fancies her]. And when it all breaks down be the sympathetic ear/good friend :wub: , you'll probably get over him sooner or later and most likely find someone else who wants you too ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back