...Love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{P}ink {P}earlz

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this but, [SIZE=14pt]I WANT TO BE IN LOVE!!![/SIZE]

I'm just so bored with all the other drama.. I want drama for myself!! It just spices up your life. I love being in love.<3 Although, sometimes its irritating, depressive, and everything else that's bad! Seriously. I miss being in love.

Reply, talk about your love moments, or talk about love whatever here if you'd like.

-pp :huh:

i hav gone out with alot of bois and my last bf i thought wow dis 1 is actually lov and then yesterday he dumped me like.... ARGHHHH it isn't fair

well dats my tradgic lov storie

:huh:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but you won't find love right now. Love always comes when you think that it's the last thing you need. Well, that's what happened to me. I was thinking "Why are all boys such *self-censored* ?!?!" And then I met Johnathan ^.^ ...

im not obsesed with love and all (ignore the avatar) but i thought love came to u by surprise or somting like that

I love my boyfriend lots, it's almost been 2 years ;D. I didn't want to love anyone or really bother about going out with people before I met him - Then when we started year 10 he was in my lessons and I really liked him. We went out shopping and the pictures and stuff, then we started to go to each others houses then he asked me out :wub: we both liked each other.

im not obsesed with love and all (ignore the avatar) but i thought love came to u by surprise or somting like that
Yeah that's how it happened to me - I didn't expect to find someone [Wasn't even looking]

I think i love someone but i accidently asked her out when she was with a guy

> :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this total crush on this boy in my class! Let's just call him V and let's just call me T for now. I love V and he doesn't hate me but I highly doubt that he has a crush on me, though he is really nice and funny to me. And he gave me his boxin' frog pen because he didn't want it I guess.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but you won't find love right now. Love always comes when you think that it's the last thing you need. Well, that's what happened to me. I was thinking "Why are all boys such *self-censored* ?!?!" And then I met Johnathan ^.^ ...
That is true.

If you feel desperate to go out with a guy- don't.

Trust me, it won't be real but it will heart ache just as much [funny how that works].

I have ment a number of people who say that they met their spouce when they weren't even looking.

'Member, love never dies.

So if you DO go into a relatioship, it should be one you could picture yourself in for... well the rest of your life.

If you can't/don't want to picture yourself in that position as married to someone- it's not love and in dating that person you are just wasteing your times- and most importantly your heart.

So choose wisely. ;]

I'm just trying to get over the fact that my crush is going out with my friend... she doesn't even love him! Nobody will ever love him as much as I do... </3

But my friend said today that he was looking at me like he looks at his girlfriend (like an "I love you" kind of look)! =] I should know, since I like never pay attention... =P

Ah well. I'll get him someday I guess. =] I'll just have to keep waiting. Cinderella didn't find her prince 'till the end, right? =D

well i don't know if i am in love, but when ever i pass this boy, i forget about everything and i just stare at him. i think about him every waking moment and it makes me depressed when i don't know if he likes me or not. the only thing i think of was the last time i saw him (about 2 days ago) walking down the hall and just staring at him. Is this love? i hope so! :( if not i don't know what love is!

~Reanna

I have a crush.And last night I had a dream he cornered me then kissed me.

I can't believe I'm saying this but, [SIZE=14pt]I WANT TO BE IN LOVE!!![/SIZE]
I'm just so bored with all the other drama.. I want drama for myself!! It just spices up your life. I love being in love.<3 Although, sometimes its irritating, depressive, and everything else that's bad! Seriously. I miss being in love.

Reply, talk about your love moments, or talk about love whatever here if you'd like.

-pp :(
Love comes to us in the strangest

ways, and when you really are in love you'll

know it. It won't just feel like a crush, it'll be

much better then that. Love is the most wonderful

feeling in the world, but you also have to be

careful not to fall to much in love. Because it could

just come crushing down. But sometimes its hard not to

letting all of your love out. xD But you'll find your perfect

man one day, and I'm still not sure if i have found my perfect man yet or

not. But it sure does feel like it. =]

i hav gone out with alot of bois and my last bf i thought wow dis 1 is actually lov and then yesterday he dumped me like.... ARGHHHH it isn't fair
well dats my tradgic lov storie

:(
WTF? Your 10 years old (I can read birthdates, ooo, cool)

10 year olds can't have boyfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back