love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bejjabers12

Reaction score
my v4's keep watching the moon and kissing and their hearts are 4 how do they mate? :(

I think you have to keep waiting until a baby appears on the screen with the female. I'm not exactly sure I've never mated V4s.

:(

I know how....I keep asking that question also and now I know, you just keep on doing presents and gift, using Love Potion won't help anymore when your friends has 4 hearts ( I tried to use 33 Love Potions on each, but nothing happened)....When you choose Present or Visit and you saw the Two Tamagotchi are looking left and right, that means that they are gonna marry each other, I think they both are going up and fireworks are gonna show up, you'll see the female tamagotchi making two babies, she speaks with the two, and then one of them will go to the other Tamagotchi, the father.

I think Bandai did this so if two Tamagotchi, male and female, want to give presents and don't want to marry, because if the marrying process is fast, you might accidentically marry another Tamagotchi that you didn't want to marry.

heres the deal.

your tamagotchis can only mate 24 hours after becoming adults.

present is the only way to get them to mate because they will go out on a date.

in 1-2 days the parent will leave.

a new generation starts.

the parent will always take care of the baby.

the baby or the parent or both will get sick at least once, no matter what.

the parent feeds the baby when you feed the parent.

the parent cleans up the babys poo or you can clean it up.

GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back