Love!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I don't need any help with my love life, but quite a few people on here do. So I am starting this to give good advice and just talk about the special way someone makes you feel. I know most people on here don't have sweethearts, but It is good to 'spew your guts' about your latest crush, infatuation, or puppy love once in a while! Spring is the season of budding love, so let us now 'spew our guts' about love.

Love,

Ninny308

Well I guess I will post...

There is this boy who seems to taunt me alot, sometimes it resorts to me chasing him to his bus yelling. He only does it to me and this other girl (Not alot anymore, I almost got ran over by them ._. in the hallway after school. That stopped about 2 months ago) I call him Ape Face, only fair. I think he likes' me, because one time his friend (All 3 of us are in the same Elective, but his friend isnt on the Advanced Team) started taunting him and he kicked Marlin (His friend) With a pencil in his shoe lace. I giggled a bit cuz it was funneh to see Marlin squiggle, then when the teacher was calling out Project groups, I was sitting alone, Jason (Teh boy This thing about) was on the other side, he squirmed a bit and was sitting directly across from me. We looked at each other.

And he poked me and runs off when we are running to 2nd period from P.E AND TV Production. I dont know how to tell him at all. I was thinking of telling him on the last day of school on May 25, but that seems Amateur. How can I tell him without being emabarrased?

Well, I do need some love help.

The whole sixth grade walked to the park to stay all day the other day, and me and a couple of friends were hanging out. It was me, Jenna, Rachel, Lindsey, Kandice, Sophie, Tyler, Garret, Haley, and my crush named Josh. Well, Josh knew I liked him, and he knew Rachel did to, and he likes Rachel. So later that day, he asked her out, she said yes, and I went off and cried, and she didn;'t give a crud. It seemed like she cared about him more than she cared about someonme that she has knwon since she was two months old. So now, we are fighting, and I hate it! I have to see them at school every day hanging on each others side. What do I do?!

Well i guess i need advice, i like this guy and this other guy and this other guy and this other guy, and like 3 of them no and i like like 10 guys and i really wanna go out with one of them cuz i just broke up with my old boyfriend last night and like on monday im gonna sk one of them out but i dont know who yet which one should i ??

I like this guy named Jason.....

And, well, sometimes it seems like he likes me.

But he has a girlfriend, in who I don't like very much.

I walk home with him sometimes, and we play outside a lot. And we always joke around.

But he's going out with somebody else. My best friend likes him too, and we always talk about him!

I like this guy named Jason.....And, well, sometimes it seems like he likes me.

But he has a girlfriend, in who I don't like very much.

I walk home with him sometimes, and we play outside a lot. And we always joke around.

But he's going out with somebody else. My best friend likes him too, and we always talk about him!
You shouldn't ask him out or anything whilst he has a girlfriend - You should wait till it's over between them. Even though you don't like her, she'd probably be very hurt if he dumped her for you.

You should ask the guy out even if he does have a girlfreind or tell him things like "your girlfriend is gonna break up with you" and then he'll probably break up with her =]

Well...

I've liked this skater dude since the summer of second grade xP. I still like him. I want to tell him I like him but I'm to shy. Also he'd proubly think 'What a loser...'! How can I give him the message without feeling dumb?

You should ask the guy out even if he does have a girlfreind or tell him things like "your girlfriend is gonna break up with you" and then he'll probably break up with her =]
NEVER, I repeat NEVER make a boy and a girl break up. That will make them miserable, and give you a bad self conscious.

That's not nice..I'm sure you wouldn't like that if it happened to you. That's a really bad attitude towards relationships and if they are in a good relationship and he asks her is she going to break up with him..then you'll get found out.

And he probably won't want anything to do with you because he cannot trust you.

That's not such a good idea.

That would be lieing. A major do-not-do.

This one guy dumped his girlfriend for me, we went out, he dumped me within a week to try and go out with 2 other girls! <_<

Well, I do need some love help. The whole sixth grade walked to the park to stay all day the other day, and me and a couple of friends were hanging out. It was me, Jenna, Rachel, Lindsey, Kandice, Sophie, Tyler, Garret, Haley, and my crush named Josh. Well, Josh knew I liked him, and he knew Rachel did to, and he likes Rachel. So later that day, he asked her out, she said yes, and I went off and cried, and she didn;'t give a crud. It seemed like she cared about him more than she cared about someonme that she has knwon since she was two months old. So now, we are fighting, and I hate it! I have to see them at school every day hanging on each others side. What do I do?!
Yes, I'm not ninny [obviously] but I'll help as best I can till she gets back. ;]

Talk to your friend about it. Tell her that you feel you value his friendship more than yours. She does have a right to date this guy so let her know that. Don't be mad at them- sure, it's tough and can hurt but if you really reasure these peoples' friendship you will just countinue to be there for them no matter what. It's hard seeing them together but you can't really do anything besides wait. They'll probably brakeup soon anyways- but don't turn your back on them! Be there for them- that's what a good friend does!

Tell her what you are feeling. If she is worth more to you then this inccident just try your best to cope.

Good luck.

I gave my crush a Valentines day card :huh: He loved it!

I dont know if he likes me in that way though... We are good friends, and I go to his house all the time, because he is my best friends brother :huh:

On my birthday he kissed me on the forehead :huh:

He is an impatient person though o_0 I go to his house in the morning to walk to the busstop with him and my friend, and he usually leaves without us if we take too long... but the other day after a little bit he stopped and waited! he never usually does that... I was so happy :huh: My friend thinks he likes me because he acts different when I am around them, and she thinks its to impress me 0_0

If he does like me, I wish he would tell me :huh:

I think that's a little mean.

Don't ever interfere with someone else's love life!

Lying aint gonna get you nowhere.

If he finds out you do that, I bet he would never go out with you.

That girl would'nt be too happy with you, either... ^_^

Don't do that...

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm not ninny [obviously] but I'll help as best I can till she gets back. ;]

Talk to your friend about it. Tell her that you feel you value his friendship more than yours. She does have a right to date this guy so let her know that. Don't be mad at them- sure, it's tough and can hurt but if you really reasure these peoples' friendship you will just countinue to be there for them no matter what. It's hard seeing them together but you can't really do anything besides wait. They'll probably brakeup soon anyways- but don't turn your back on them! Be there for them- that's what a good friend does!

Tell her what you are feeling. If she is worth more to you then this inccident just try your best to cope.

Good luck.
Thank you, so much. I'll take the advice and see how it goes. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back