Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiLoU88

How do you get your tamagotchis best friends? i've connected a bunch of times and my teens ( male & female) aren't best friends yet! please help!! :lol: :lol: How about in love? i relly need help b4 Mrs. Busybody arrives when they're adults! LOL :D :lol:

Last edited:
How do you get your tamagotchis best friends? i've connected a bunch of times and my teens ( male & female) aren't best friends yet! please help!! :( :( How about in love? i relly need help b4 Mrs. Busybody arrives when they're adults! LOL :( :(
I don't know how to get them best friends. I connected lots too but they never are best friends.

Sorry guys! I found out (because mine have just evloved) that if you connect a lot as a teen, that when they are adults, you connect (present) and hearts will come above their heads! That's how!!! I figured out my own problem:

[SIZE=21pt] TEENS CAN'T BE BEST FRIENDS!!! :wacko: [/SIZE]

Last edited:
;) And another tip!!! get a love potion (When ur an adult ofcourse!!!(BCBACABA)) and use it. now connect with the Tama u want to marry (ur Friend on Ur friends list should be filled with hearts. now connect again and u will fall in luv, marry, and more likely to hav a Siropuchitchi than a Puchitchi. :)

connect with them for when they become teenagers to when they become adulds(not ojiici or otokitchi!!!)

connect 2 times then they will be engaged..i don't know the rest just yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back