Lovelitchi turned fiery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttinyterror

Reaction score
So I just got my Tamagotchi 4U (and loving it so much!) and once my tama turned into lovelitchi I was in love. I was aiming for her and I got her. So anyway, I decided to nurture her and pamper her. She has collected and learned all the skills (except for the showering skill) and she suddenly turned fiery? Can someone tell me what happened? I can't seem to get any answers. :huh: :huh:

Capture.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a post adult, if you want her back, lower her happiness

I have her too!

But how do you lower her happiness? I DONT want her anymore... I thought her eyes were gonna be on fire like the anime :(

I have her too!

But how do you lower her happiness? I DONT want her anymore... I thought her eyes were gonna be on fire like the anime :(
I tried lowering her happiness as Hayden said but it doesn't work! Fiery lovelitchi looks like she is constantly running. Makes me feel very rushed. haha then I went to matchmake her and now I got a boy. :lol: :lol:

Did you lower her happiness till it was near empty? Keep using the time out (no ill effect). The happiness level needs to be less than a quarter full. Then, annoyingly, you have to keep it less than 2/3rds full or she'll turn back to fiery Lovelitchi.

thanks everyone for the suggestion. I had my fiery lovelitchi matchmake away and she got a baby boy... so now I have Mametchi. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back