Lovelitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not supposed to ask for these, you have to work the codes out or try browsing online,

Sorry

JB

You are not supposed to ask for these, you have to work the codes out or try browsing online,

Sorry

JB
agreed. To get lovelitchi either buy a tamago, which is pretty easy to find, or just ask a friend who has it. Don't ask on this site, because its never reasonable to do it. you wont get it here. Sorry.

-TS9523

Agreed. To get Lovelitchi, either buy a Tama-Go, which is pretty easy to find, or just ask a friend who has Lovelitchi. Don't ask on this site, because its never reasonable to do that. You won't get it here, sorry.

-TS9523
I don't agree. I think it's okay to share codes, since some people might not want to get Lovelitchi on their Tama-Go themselves. Not out of being lazy, but because it's boring playing 20 games of Long Jumper/Shoot the Bugs/Cradles/Coin Cach every day!

I Agree with Matt!

The Rules don't Say That you Can't!

If People Are That concerned About Sharing the codes...then Go ask an admin to make new rules =3=

agreed. To get lovelitchi either buy a tamago, which is pretty easy to find, or just ask a friend who has it. Don't ask on this site, because its never reasonable to do it. you wont get it here. Sorry.

-TS9523
Exactly I 100% agree. 1 thing thought isnt tama star girl ts9523 not being rude but just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back