Lovetest.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
go to www.lovetest.com it is interesting. It gives you real results w/o asking 4 a cell #! Its kinda creepy though. It said my bests friends brother is my perfect solmate... XD

Anyone else think its creepy

*Just a side note, there is one question on said test that regaurds your sexual interest with the person in question - if you are easily offended by such material, do not take the test.

- RG*

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, the questions really don't know anything about picking a soulmate... And it's weird how they use your name in them.

I've been to that site before, it's really not accurate, but it's fun.

LOL, the questions really don't know anything about picking a soulmate... And it's weird how they use your name in them.
I've been to that site before, it's really not accurate, but it's fun.
I just find all of the quizzes creepy. It said I will start going out with my best friends bro in 22 days. What makes it creepier is thats my best friends Bday... And it was the love fortune teller that said that.

Wow, did they make you pay for that? I bet they would tell me to marry my imaginary friend! How ridiculous is that? And what if your best friend is an only child? Don't fall for it just because it said so on your cellphone :)

Wow, did they make you pay for that? I bet they would tell me to marry my imaginary friend! How ridiculous is that? And what if your best friend is an only child? Don't fall for it just because it said so on your cellphone :)
It WASNT on my cellphone, that is what I ment. And it mentioned my Best friends Bro by his name to make it creepier.

Wow, thats weird...
Exactly. Now Im a bit creeped out... I think he likes me a bit more then a friend at times (he held my hand for a bit when I highfived him for scoring a goal yesterday...) but idk... His friends kept saying "*his name* and *my name* FOREVER!" And he just said "Did you say something? I didnt hear you."

Yeah, I tried it. And him *pointing at avatar* and I are very compatible according to it. Sweet!

It also said he dreams about me!! :rolleyes:

I just did another test and it said I'll be with him in 14 days!!! Lovetest.com is going on my favourites!!

Yeah, I tried it. And him *pointing at avatar* and I are very compatible according to it. Sweet!It also said he dreams about me!! :eek:

I just did another test and it said I'll be with him in 14 days!!! Lovetest.com is going on my favourites!!
Your results sounds better then mine. Mine was creepy. Excesially the part about my best friends brother being my perfect soulmate, and that me & him are going to start dating on her birthday (Her birthday is in 22 days... thats when it said we would go out out XD)

Don't be creeped out. It's just a website using generated answers to get hits. It's all fake, but it can be amusing to see the different results you'll get for putting in random things. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back