Low lb!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchlo

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is a Child Ichigotchi. I have a V4 Tamagotchi. I brought a chest, and it turned it into an Okotitchi (female elder, if it's spelt wrong) then back. But then it went to 1lb, and from now on, it will only refuse to play games with you when it is about 2lb. But shouldn't it be at about 17lb? I mean, basically, shouldn't it be heavier?

Yes bad cheast's do turn you into oldies or babys then take all your happyness hungryness and lbs All you have to do is feed it alot of snacks and meals then play off all weight with games till it refues to play then it should be back to normal

Hope I helped

Tamawho!!??

Yes bad cheast's do turn you into oldies or babys then take all your happyness hungryness and lbs All you have to do is feed it alot of snacks and meals then play off all weight with games till it refues to play then it should be back to normal
Hope I helped

Tamawho!!??
But I do play games and feed it and stuff.

But it lets it go back to 2lb again.

Okay i am sorry if this post is off topic and a bit rude but i am tired of people always saying stuff like " my child itchigotchi evolved into a tean but then it didn't evolve anymore" or "my adult itchigotchi evolved again this is a secret charecter right? or is it an oldie?" Itchigotchi is a TEEN not adult not child not baby TEEN.........sorry but i was going to explode some time.

Ichigotchi on V4 and Ura Young Furawatchi on V4.5 are very strangeteens. They keep playing games on and on and the only time they stop is when you make 'em. It's a harmless and useful glitch.

No, it's only V4, LOLgotchi123. On V1, V2, V3, V4.5 it is normal weights, and on V5 there is no weight.

Ok, there's this thing called the treasure box trick. Whenever your tamagotchi turns into an oldie or a baby, then they lose weight. 50 pounds to be exack! If your tamagotchi weighed under 50 pounds, then it could've ended up with only 0 pounds, (which is a bad thing...), so then you can feed them lots of treats so your tamagotchi can be back to normal weight, or will have some weight that is...

BTW: An icgotchi is a Teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back