LPS bunny/digital bunnies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
I don't know where to find the littlest pet shop bunny

I've been looking for any digital bunny pets, and the only ones I've found were giga bunny and giga bugs bunny. i don't like the looney tunes one. I saw some littlest pet shop bunnies on ebay but they want a butt load for them. does anyone have any they want to trade/sell, or know where I can find one for a decent price? of any digital bunny type.

If you want a Bunny... I think they have a pet Nano bunny.... 1997, Playmates toys, Nano Bunny.

Like this...

https://cgi.ebay.com/1997-playmates-toys-Na...DefaultDomain_0

This specific one has a few different pets inside. I can confirm this is a real Nano Pet. They are rare. I used to see these in my store all the time.

But I really wouldn't recommend a LPS bunny... They loose thier fun after a while. Depending on what type it is... You search for pets or items... Then its game over. They never die or anything.

But if you really want a Bunny virtual pet of LPS... I'd get a V.I.P.... Those are the Plush that are simmilar to how a WebKin works... Insert a code... You get that animal. They still have those out in stores last I knew. Then they have games and stuff on the site... Deal is, it gets updated. Its more fun then many other kid sites for having a pet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome! I think they had those in Aqua, PinkyColor, Purple, and I think Orange and a Green...I'm not sure about the Orange and Green. But they all looked like that one. Just need to keep your eyes open for them being cheap under a Nano pet search.

Latest posts

Back