LPS virtual pet - Golden Retriever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Operasinger

Reaction score
I recently bought a second hand littlest pet shop golden retriever virtual pet. I had one growing up that I loved! But I don't remember it being this glitchy.

I'll be walking it around the town, and randomly it will get a little triangle above it's head (really, 3 little pixels stacked like a triangle), and when I push any button, it takes me all the way across town, usually giving me a sticker, or wants to play a game or see a friend.

So this is cute and all, but I remember being able to have a little more autonomy in where I wanted to go explore and what games I wanted to play. Is this normal for this game? I've reset it numerous times and put in a new battery, etc.

I'm considering buying another used one just to see if they all act this way, but I really don't want to drop another $20-$30 just to find out it's just the nature of the device.

Any advice is welcome!!

This is the device, at least when it was new, haha.

Attachments

• 81JzFhYwI9L._SX355_.jpg
    81JzFhYwI9L._SX355_.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
I've used multiple different LPS vpets, and I can assure you that this is a universal feature, and not a problem with your device. I know it's annoying, (especially if you already have all those interaction sticker things...) but I've yet to find any way to remedy the whole teleportation thing. :mellow:

Latest posts

Back