Lucky Star Role Play!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Here is a Lucky Star RP! You can play up to 2 characters from the anime and manga! Have fun!

I choose Yutaka and Hiyori!

Yutaka was going to visit the family house, while Hiyori was frantically working to finish her manga pages before the deadline.

Minami wanted to hang out with Yutaka, so she took out her phone, and then pondered as to whether she should call Yutaka or not. What if she was busy? Finally, Minami just decided to call her, and did.

Meanwhile, Misao was out buying snacks at the local convenience store.

Yutaka answered her phone as she was driving back from the visit. "Hello? Oh hi Minami-chan! Hm? Yeah, we can hang out. I should be back in about 10 minutes. My house or your house?"

Hiyori, in her rush to finish the pages, had run out of ink, so she went out to the store to get some pens.

Minami hesitated a few seconds before replying to Yutaka, "Either is fine with me."

"Humm, humm, hummm~" Misao was busy humming a tune from one of her favorite J-Pop bands at the moment, while she picked some boxes of strawberry pocky off the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back