Lying friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle Bug

Reaction score
My friends say that they can wake their Tamagotchi up while it is sleeping? Is this true? If it is, can you please tell me how? I really don't want my friends to be lying. And they said they would not show me how. I would have to find out on my own. :huh:

u can change the time to day

or ( i havent tried this) some people say you can press the reset button, then press b, pick download and it will wake up, but i dunno. its 8.55 PM so I'll try it when my tama goes to sleep :D

My friends say that they can wake their Tamagotchi up while it is sleeping? Is this true? If it is, can you please tell me how? I really don't want my friends to be lying. And they said they would not show me how. I would have to find out on my own. :D
lol. i know why your friends won't show you. they'd have to change the time and then change it back... :D

-Steff :D

all you need to do is change the time. go to the clock, then hold down buttons a and c. it should say SET. press a to select the time/date to what you want it to be, the press b to select it. after time is set, press b and return to your tamagotch's screen. If still asleep, set the time again. hope this helped ^__^

don't worry its true about you can wake your tama up

just set the time to the time that he will be awaken

hope you understand-----if not send me a reply

always and will be,

tama_avril :lol:

you just change the time 2 later in the day and it wakes up also goes 2 bed earlyer.

[SIZE=21pt]Thank you guys so much! You are all so nice![/SIZE]
My friend 1c (still does) had a tama. I got it fur her last christmas.

When she went home, she called say'en it was asleep.

i told her how 2 wake it up. she got confused. :furawatchi:

she sayd:i'll just ask niki. then i told her even better then it was awake. ;)

my brother used the reset method but when you reset and then push download you go back one day. it wakes up your tamagotchi but it will make it a day younger. you shouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back