M a h o u S h o u j o~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, this is not any of my enemies. It seems like a monster that I don't know of," Aono said. "I see it has a big ball under its stomach that seems vulnerable. Let's hit that." Minamino replied, examining the creature.

"Alright. I'm going to fire with my muskets at the thing, so please take care not to get caught in the cross fire." Mami then conjured up her muskets with her magic. She began to fire at the creatures stomach, firing as quickly and accurately as possible.

Minamino started running towards the monster, going to stab its stomach with a Rhythm Dagger, but suddenly saw a bullet type thing from Mami's muskets bouncing from the stomach towards her. As she gracefully dodged it with a back-flip, Aono ran and threw a Clover Attack. It bounced back and started running towards Mami. "No!!" Aono yelled.

Mami saw the blast coming, and managed to dodge it before she got hurt. She was slightly grazed by the shot on her right arm, causing a rip in her left sleeve. She yelled to Aono and Minamino, "We need to strategize! I'll stay back and fire at it, while you two attack in between shots from my muskets!"

"Okay! I'm glad you're alive!" Aono cried. Aono and Minamino put their hands together and made a conversion attack "Rhythmic Berry Blast!" They cried. As Mami was shooting, they shot their Rhythmic Berry Blasts in between. Aono and Minamino blasted and blasted when suddenly, the monster shot out a blast towards Aono and Minamino. Aono dodged it again, as Minamino hesitated and stood there. She got hit, and turned back into her normal form. "I can't carry on!" She cried. "It's up to you!"

"The monster's getting weak. Aono-san, may I ask you to please fire your strongest shot at the monster's weak spot? I can hold it down with ribbons so it doesn't attack..." Mami simply conjured her ribbons up with her magic, and then held the monster down, and it stopped moving. "Quick! Hurry! Attack now!"

(Aono-san? Hmm... I like it :)

Aono gathered up a big ball of energy. It grew bigger and bigger and bigger. She couldn't take it, and she fired. "Clover Attack!" She yelled.

(Well, that's Mami, Mami is like super formal and elegant and stuffs :3)

Mami watched the beam hit the monster. The monster shriveled up, and disappeared. "Good work." She detransformed, her clothes changing back to her school uniform.

!Aono and Minamino transformed back as Minamino was left on the ground, fainted. "Minamino-san!" (LOOL I LOVE THE -SAN THING!) Cried Aono. "Help me Mami-san!"

"I have healing powers, but I don't think I can do much, since she doesn't have any cuts or visible wounds. We need to just take her to the hospital," Mami said.

Aono nodded, and started kneeling down. "Can you hear me Minamino?" She asked. Minamino flipped around to her stomach facing the ground where her back was visible. "Blood! There's blood on the back of your shirt!" Screamed Aono.

"Calm down! The last thing we need to do is panic Minamino-san!" Mami carefully investigated Minamino's back, and found the blood came from her head. "She might have a concussion. We really need to take her the hospital now.. Come on! Help me carry her!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back