Mac vs. PC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both my comp is a Mac the down stairs family one is a PC. But I like my Mac better.

I don't HAVE a Mac, but I tried one and I like it better than our PCs.

Cecib :rolleyes:

Mac rocks my socks but my family is finacically challenged right now so PC for us unless I go to mums school [Weird but I mean she works there] and every computer is a Mac [100 macs! AWESOME!]

Definitely, Mac.

Apple computers are built so much better than PCs...

They are more expensive, but hey, save up for the computer and get one that's actually decent and won't get viruses, worms, and bugs. Eh? I'm on a iMac 2003 and although the operating system is getting too old for sites, I don't have any virus/worm/spyware protection on this computer at all, and yet, it runs perfectly.

The only thing I've found disappointing with Macs is that they constantly make new computers/operating systems/programs and they don't allow the older versions of their computers to be compatible with the new programs. So you see, I'm having trouble now because my computer is screwing with itself.

But besides the point-

PCs are good though with their programming, they make programs that are compatible with (8 years or so) older computers and newer computers. So, they balance eachother out, but hands down, Apple makes the best computers.

I have a PC, (it's one of those colourful Dell things!) and my mom has a Mac, and I think I like the PC better, because for the Mac, I just don't like how the internet and the mail and everything are all set up at the bottom like that, and the Mac's can't play Sims (can't have that!) and I find that they're hard to clikc with.. =) so I vote PC!!

But I'm happy with any cool piece of technology these days... =P

I can't afford a Mac. So I've never used one.

So I choose PC by default...?

PC, by default.

Haven't used a Mac before.

Mac! My whole family has Macs. My dad hates PC's lol, I don't mind them, but I love Macs wayyy better.

I have a PC, (it's one of those colourful Dell things!) and my mom has a Mac, and I think I like the PC better, because for the Mac, I just don't like how the internet and the mail and everything are all set up at the bottom like that, and the Mac's can't play Sims (can't have that!) and I find that they're hard to clikc with.. =) so I vote PC!!
But I'm happy with any cool piece of technology these days... =P
They can play the Sims. Mine does and so does everyone else's that I know..

PS, sorry about the double post

Well I would have to say PC. I know my way around them, know how to protect them, fix them, and all that. So even if Macs have better protection, I don't really need it.

Though Macs apparently run smoother then PCs, and don't crash as often. Oh well~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back